Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

There are so many good tattoos in this forum :)

This is my sleeve done by Noi Siamese III at 1969 tattoo in Oslo. Finally finished, and I am super happy! (Sorry for the bad pics).

2013-03-09_21.56.53_thumb.jpg 2013-03-09_22.02.10_thumb.jpg 2013-03-09_22.00.25_thumb.jpg

I don't think your post worked out with the pictures. I believe there is a minimum post count before you can post pictures in general threads. You may want to contact a moderator.

You are correct about that! Turns out Mario desa will be there so I just emailed him about an appt.

If I'm lucky enough and rich enough I can get both to tattoo my thigh. That's be a great vacation

I'm in Central Texas until the end of May... I'm seriously considering setting something up with Tony myself.

I know, I know... I said I was "taking a break"!!!

But, if I put it off until close to the end of this contract that's still "a break" right?

I'm in Central Texas until the end of May... I'm seriously considering setting something up with Tony myself.

I know, I know... I said I was "taking a break"!!!

But, if I put it off until close to the end of this contract that's still "a break" right?

I lied Mario won't be there til next month.

I can't decide between thigh tiger or thigh dragon...goddamnit

Got this rad dragon head tadoo from my Aussie pal Jake Fraser the other day who is in town from Melbourne. Weird spot but fun nonetheless! Look how happy that dragon is! Decided to go with slightly different colors than usual since it's surrounded by more traditional looking ones. Didn't even notice the little blue tips on the horns til I cleaned it off later that night. Really stoked on it! (Kinda reminds me of the Clay Smith Cams logo..

post-147-14616884752_thumb.png

Waiting outside War Horse to get tattooed by Ron Wells. We're finishing up my skull and mandala from a few months ago. Pictures to come.

I was just wondering where you got to homie. All good though, I now know you where just waiting to finish an awesome tattoo ;)