Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Got my latest tattoo started this past Friday. Not the best pic. I pulled it off his Facebook. After 4+ hours he still wanted to finish the shading and fix some lines he said, but I was done and couldn't go anymore. I have my 2nd appointment in 2 weeks, and my 3rd two weeks after that so it wont be long to finish. I suspect he will finish the shading and stuff and move on to do some of the colour next time. I am really, really happy with how it looks.

Done by Jamie Macpherson @ Unity Tattoo in Vancouver, BC

No worries! Just thought I would help you out!

Here is my latest from Glennie at The Pearl Harbor Gift Shop:

ah, what the hell...I'm unable to get the pic in the post. Sigh.

Got it! Thanks @MsRad - What a long week that was. My brain has turned to mush. Still, had a bit of fun getting this one done this morning.

I've been following him in instagram since I've had an account and I really love his paintings and tattoos. This is super weird and I love that.

He's a good dude and a true artist- If you have a chance to get tattooed by him or buy a painting I couldn't recommend it more- This tattoo was an unexpected gift for letting him stay @ my house a few days to recharge while on his 50 state road trip

started the color on my chris odonnell hannya 3/4 sleeve on friday. its amazing how much more awesome it looks with color. no pictures of the full piece yet but i posted a closeup photo of one of the hannyas and a leaf on instagram (tagged it with #lastsparrow) i think i have 4-5 more hours until it is complete.

edit: decided to not be lazy and uploaded it here too

485942_10100125312944066_1353565283_n.jpg

started the color on my chris odonnell hannya 3/4 sleeve on friday. its amazing how much more awesome it looks with color. no pictures of the full piece yet but i posted a closeup photo of one of the hannyas and a leaf on instagram (tagged it with #lastsparrow) i think i have 4-5 more hours until it is complete.

edit: decided to not be lazy and uploaded it here too

485942_10100125312944066_1353565283_n.jpg

I have a boner.

I always feel a little weird running to the computer to upload a pic of a new tattoo, I don't know why. I like to savor it for a little. Then I rush to Instagram to pop it up hahaha.

But anyway here's what I got on Sunday from Chris Smith at Deluxe Tattoo in Chicago. He took the picture. I stole it because I couldn't get a better shot, it's tough to get a really good photo. You get the idea.

JH112I2.jpg?1