Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Just finished up with a tattoo from tony hundahl. One shot white tiger inside of knee - groin.

My leg is gonna fucking kill tomorrow, but goddamn I'm happy

You're tough...I got my inner thigh tattooed the day after getting the outer side of the same thigh tattooed and it was pretty awful. My inner one is a lot smaller than yours, too. Maybe I'm just a nancy boy. Either way, that thing is awesome...I bet you are happy.

saw it on IG, how fucking stoked are you?!?! :D

God you have no fucking idea. It's worth every ounce of pain I'm in right now and the lack of walking I'm able to do

- - - Updated - - -

You're tough...I got my inner thigh tattooed the day after getting the outer side of the same thigh tattooed and it was pretty awful. My inner one is a lot smaller than yours, too. Maybe I'm just a nancy boy. Either way, that thing is awesome...I bet you are happy.

Ill admit it was terrible. But in comparison to the tattoo George did a day before it wasn't as bad. I think not having sleep is a big factor so I was much better rested for tony. The groin is stupid though