Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

So I wasn't sure if I was going to post any of my new tattoos but decided in the end to just go for it. I moved to France four months ago and have been sat in a lab isolated from the world pretty much ever since. I went to the Mondial du Tatouage show in Paris for three days as a birthday present to myself. I booked in with Stewart Robson and Valerie Vargas from Frith Street and also Greg Christian. I ended up getting tattooed six times in three days. It was also my first convention and I'm going to make sure I go to a few more :D

I stole all the pictures from the respective artist's instagrams apart from one which I took with my phone.

Demon head on knee - Stewart Robson (Frith Street Tattoo)

Geisha Girl Head - Cody Miller (Blackheart Tattoo)

Flaming Torch - Greg Christian

Castle - Cody Miller (Blackheart Tattoo)

Medusa Head - Valerie Vargas (Frith Street Tattoo)

Devil Head - Nick Roddin (Blackheart Tattoo)

I can't wait for the convention next year

that demon head is phenomenal

Looking good, both of them! Is it possible to get on Thomas' list? He seems very famous and busy nowadays. I've always had a (very) soft spot for his stuff so it would be awesome to get something before my body is covered.

Edit: as a reply to the picture-post by CercleRouge

Looking good, both of them! Is it possible to get on Thomas' list? He seems very famous and busy nowadays. I've always had a (very) soft spot for his stuff so it would be awesome to get something before my body is covered.

Edit: as a reply to the picture-post by CercleRouge

This sort of thing is silly. If you want to get tattooed by somebody, contact them or their shop.

This sort of thing is silly. If you want to get tattooed by somebody, contact them or their shop.

Yeah, of course you're right. But I could faintly remember Hooper writing something about not accepting new customers until he was done with his present ones. And I read that like two years ago, so I wanted to know what the deal was like nowadays. But yes.. I am writing him now.

To day I had my final touch up session for my sleeve, and after many hours we were finally done with my sleeve :cool: The artist is Noi Siamese III at 1969 tattoo in Oslo

(I tried to show some pictures earlier in this thread, but something went wrong, hope its ok that I try again, and sorry about the large images..)

tattis1.jpgtattis2.jpg tattis4.jpg tattis3.jpg

Here's a pic of my tubby ass getting a surprise tattoo from Scott Wiecek at @acmetim 's 1 year celebration of Acme Tattoo Staunton. A good time was had. I also was able to hang with @jayessebee all day. Which was awesome as always. It was super fun to get a tattoo and not know what it was until it was over.

acme.jpg

Here's a pic of my tubby ass getting a surprise tattoo from Scott Wiecek at @acmetim 's 1 year celebration of Acme Tattoo Staunton. A good time was had. I also was able to hang with @jayessebee all day. Which was awesome as always. It was super fun to get a tattoo and not know what it was until it was over.

acme.jpg

HAHA YES

Thanks to @acmetim for hosting such a fun event and for a super awesome tattoo! Me and Kevin were very lucky to get pulled out of the hat haha

5588c9209fd711e28b6c22000a1f8db8_7.jpg

To day I had my final touch up session for my sleeve, and after many hours we were finally done with my sleeve :cool: The artist is Noi Siamese III at 1969 tattoo in Oslo

(I tried to show some pictures earlier in this thread, but something went wrong, hope its ok that I try again, and sorry about the large images..)

tattis1.jpgtattis2.jpg tattis4.jpg tattis3.jpg

Dude, dang. I don't know how you'd classify this but all that solid black looks super heavy -- in the good way of course.

And @Bunny Switchblade haha awesome! Did the join up thing a few months back, fun little piece!

http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/gallery/showimage2.php?i=13889&catid=member&imageuser=5080

Due to a last minute change my artist had to rearrange my appointment for today for more arm work.. moments later another of my favourite artists posted up on facebook that he had space today! So off on a wee trip down to newcastle i went.. to Cock A Snook tattoo parlour.. i came away with this beautiful girl.. i love her! please excuse my swollen thing and rather unflattering leopard print shorts sticking out!

**edited to add photo link.. i'm too tired to try and work out how to post the actual pic !!)