Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

This today. Tattooed by Jimmie Skuse, Les Skuses' grandson. Amazing shop. So much history there. Had a great time chewing the fat with Jimmie. He showed me a load of flash thats been submitted for a book he's working on.

- - - Updated - - -

4th session with Filip :cool:

That is truly beautiful.

FOURTH?! How long did you sit each time?

- - - Updated - - -

Also implied in that comment was "Looks fantastic, you lucky dog, you!"

Haha thank you. Sessions have been around the 5 hour mark total tattoo time, the last session was more like 7 hours, so just over 20 hours so far, can't really complain ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Super cool, @MGblues! I laughed at the woodchuck. Nice twist on the classic Jerry rattler.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus fucking shitballs. That's amazing! What's left to do? Looks damn near complete. Actually, you could stop now and still be awesome.

Thank you mate, the next session will focus on the skull, haven't really touched it since the first session. Still deciding on colours and stuff then its just putting the colour in the dragon act, booked in for 3 more sessions but might only take 2

- - - Updated - - -

So damn good man that is perfect composition and I always say this but you can't beat his water, those finger waves are rad!!

Thanks man, yeah I still think his are the best going.

- - - Updated - - -

@Ben87 wins the game of life.

Hahaha thanks mate, I try :p

Latest addition to my collection of lady-heads! :o Photo's are stolen from Xam's IG account, will post some healed photos on my gallery later :) The shop is amazing, and the people who work there are amazing! A very good tattoo- experience! Happy :)

By Xam at The Family Business, London :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8924[/ATTACH]

beautiful :)

Latest addition to my collection of lady-heads! :o Photo's are stolen from Xam's IG account, will post some healed photos on my gallery later :) The shop is amazing, and the people who work there are amazing! A very good tattoo- experience! Happy :)

By Xam at The Family Business, London :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8924[/ATTACH]

@Eilin, this is so beautiful. Lol we both got ladies on our calves yesterday, great minds think alike? Btw, you're a trooper. Though my calf tattoo is big, I didnt appreciate how much it truly hurt until I saw how much of your calf you tattooed. You are a goddess, or have the best pain tolerance ever

Oh! Can't wait to see yours! Great minds think alike indeed! :o It's pretty big and it was hard staying away from the numbing spray, but Xam reminded me I'm supposed to be of Viking-blood, and all of a sudden I got super-powers to finish it! It was pretty bad when the super-powers stopped to work after we finished it though.. haha :cool:

@Eilin, this is so beautiful. Lol we both got ladies on our calves yesterday, great minds think alike? Btw, you're a trooper. Though my calf tattoo is big, I didnt appreciate how much it truly hurt until I saw how much of your calf you tattooed. You are a goddess, or have the best pain tolerance ever

Oh! Can't wait to see yours! Great minds think alike indeed! :o It's pretty big and it was hard staying away from the numbing spray, but Xam reminded me I'm supposed to be of Viking-blood, and all of a sudden I got super-powers to finish it! It was pretty bad when the super-powers stopped to work after we finished it though.. haha :cool:

Haha mine is on page 360. I couldn't stay away from his offers of bactine to make it feel better. it's my biggest tattoo and took the longest to finish, and it hurts like a bitch right now. I was crawling out of my skin in pain though I didn't move around much until the charlie horses started to happen. Mine is about maybe half the size of yours... and so by conjecture, imagining how much yours hurt makes me cringe

AH! I just saw it, silly me getting a bit confused with who is who in these forums! It's soo beautiful! Congrats!

hehe, I must be getting used to the pain, since I have had a lot of big tattoos the last few weeks! And more to come :) Only three weeks left till my next one, and that will be a one-shot twice the size of the one I did this weekend! :eek:

Haha mine is on page 360. I couldn't stay away from his offers of bactine to make it feel better. it's my biggest tattoo and took the longest to finish, and it hurts like a bitch right now. I was crawling out of my skin in pain though I didn't move around much until the charlie horses started to happen. Mine is about maybe half the size of yours... and so by conjecture, imagining how much yours hurt makes me cringe

AH! I just saw it, silly me getting a bit confused with who is who in these forums! It's soo beautiful! Congrats!

hehe, I must be getting used to the pain, since I have had a lot of big tattoos the last few weeks! And more to come :) Only three weeks left till my next one, and that will be a one-shot twice the size of the one I did this weekend! :eek:

Thanks @Eilin, I really appreciate it. As for your next one, what is the plan? who is doing it? Will it be another beautiful lady?