Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Latest addition to my collection of lady-heads! :o Photo's are stolen from Xam's IG account, will post some healed photos on my gallery later :) The shop is amazing, and the people who work there are amazing! A very good tattoo- experience! Happy :)

By Xam at The Family Business, London :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8924[/ATTACH]

Valerie vargas, xam, you lucky girl..........

I really am. Though, I just realized, I have flowers in every single one of my tattoos... starting to look like a garden over here
Hahaha this is kind of my goal.

Mine too! I was just thinking the other day "I don't have enough flowers!!" I was considering getting nothing BUT flowers for the space left on my left calf, and I've got an appointment in June for a big ol' flower or two on my right shin...

Newest tattoo, as well as the second tattoo I've done on myself. Testing out the feel of my first set of machines (I had been using some of my boss'), and decided to keep it straight edge, to go with the Minor Threat coil wraps. Many thanks to Kevin Riley for making such a great set of machines.

945582_10101010056595451_324405831_n.jpg

Side note... we'll pretend that lettering is super clean. I need to work on tattooing in yoga positions for these occasions.

Newest tattoo, as well as the second tattoo I've done on myself. Testing out the feel of my first set of machines (I had been using some of my boss'), and decided to keep it straight edge, to go with the Minor Threat coil wraps. Many thanks to Kevin Riley for making such a great set of machines.

945582_10101010056595451_324405831_n.jpg

Side note... we'll pretend that lettering is super clean. I need to work on tattooing in yoga positions for these occasions.

Those machines look solid as fuck dude.

Blonde nurse ladyhead on the back of my left arm done today by the wonderful Alec Benjamin at Red Hot n Blue tattoo in Edinburgh. Pics to follow once he posts up on Instagram. I absolutely bloody love her. ( you can check out Alec's work on Instagram @ALEC_REDHOTANDBLUE he's visiting America as of June and is guesting at a few places starting in Minneapolis )

Blonde nurse ladyhead on the back of my left arm done today by the wonderful Alec Benjamin at Red Hot n Blue tattoo in Edinburgh. Pics to follow once he posts up on Instagram. I absolutely bloody love her. ( you can check out Alec's work on Instagram @ALEC_REDHOTANDBLUE he's visiting America as of June and is guesting at a few places starting in Minneapolis )

Are you joining the circus? Jk, sounds awesome now lets see it.

Are you joining the circus? Jk, sounds awesome now lets see it.

i'm considering it.. patience now Mister... as soon as he's posted pics i shall have them with you.. im all wrapped in cling film and oozing currently.

- - - Updated - - -

i'm considering it.. patience now Mister... as soon as he's posted pics i shall have them with you.. im all wrapped in cling film and oozing currently.

with retrospect this comment could also be on the wrong forum.

- - - Updated - - -

with retrospect this comment could also be on the wrong forum.

Lol, I bet you everything at that other forum is all sticky.

So... I have no news, no pictures, no nothing. I'm just here to complain about how impatient I get when waiting for my appointment for a new tattoo. I know what I want and I want it now! I am beginning to see the appeal of walk-ins and spur-of-the-moment decisions, haha.

::whine::

This post brought to you by boredom and a couple of hours of looking at pictures of tattoos on the internet.

Sorry to those that have already seen it on Instagram, but I'm so stoked that I have to post it here also.

Paul Dobleman is one of my favorite tattooers and I wanted to plan a trip out to SF to get tattooed by him; I've even been saving this spot on my arm for him. Saw that he was doing a guest spot here in NYC at Kings Ave, but he got booked up very fast. Luckily, I was able to grab one of his cancellations (thanks to @CABS for the heads up!).

So I got my bike running over the weekend and took a rainy ride out to Kings Ave in Long Island on Monday.

47941a46b10611e2968922000a9f38c5_7_zpscd14b33d.jpg

Rode home with this pretty lady from Paul.

e3989cceb19611e2bfae22000a9e0782_7_zpsa5242933.jpg

A very cool experience; couldn't be happier with this one!

photo_1_833421_thumb.png photo_2_435296_thumb.png

So here she is.. I'm pretty in love with her.. shes different from the other girls hes done for me. Its right above my elbow on the back of my arm (look how swollen my elbow is!) Back next week for a butterfly in the elbow ditch.

Did i mention....I love her?

Taken from Alec Benjamin's Instagram @alec_redhotandblue