Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Really like both of these @dirdab and @hollyjoybee.

A whole two weeks to wait for my next (then likely not any for a while), gah! I need a better paid job...

i hear ya.. i have two more appointments and then that'll more than likely be me until after the summer, probably till the end of the year!

photo_1_833421_thumb.png photo_2_435296_thumb.png

So here she is.. I'm pretty in love with her.. shes different from the other girls hes done for me.

Interesting that this nurse appears to have bandages on her neck. Is there a story behind that, or was it just his idea?

Luckily, I was able to grab one of his cancellations (thanks to @CABS for the heads up!).

Glad it all worked out. 3rd times the charm. If I ever need to get tattooed in Brooklyn, I'm sure you would do the same for me.

BTW, I can't tell what part of your arm that is.

- - - Updated - - -

I put this in my newbie thread, but figured I'd post it here in case folks were interested. Dana Helmuth at Read St in Baltimore.

Nice one! I love how you displayed the entire wrap around. I've seen only a handful of tattooers do the same. Way better than picstitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man! Paul was such a nice dude. I think I'm still going to plan a trip out there and get another one from him and/or Stu. :cool:

Everyone at Spider Murphy kills. I'd still love to get a piece from Bryan, Matt, Heather, Jeremy. Theo too, but I heard he has a long wait list.

Nice one! I love how you displayed the entire wrap around. I've seen only a handful of tattooers do the same. Way better than picstitch.

Thanks. I'm a photographer by trade so I told him I'd shoot this when it healed up. I think I'd make a small fortune having tattoo shops hire me to set up mini easy to use photo studios in the corner of their shop. I see so much great work online that doesn't look nearly as good as it actually is because of bad photos in crappy lighting. They don't need to photoshop it together like I did, but good light makes all the difference.

Going to Atlanta to visit live free tattoo and get tattooed by Jason Kelly. We decided on a skull/snake combo going on the back of my thigh. Can't wait, he's one of my favorites as of lately

Awesome! I met Jason last month. Great shop and group of guys! Can't wait to see the outcome!

Awesome! I met Jason last month. Great shop and group of guys! Can't wait to see the outcome!

Me too, I love the fact that he's into biker tattoos and shit seeing as that's what I grew up around.

My friends getting a tattoo from Miguel. It's gonna be a good weeekend

Me too, I love the fact that he's into biker tattoos and shit seeing as that's what I grew up around.

My friends getting a tattoo from Miguel. It's gonna be a good weeekend

@living4today I love Miguel! He just did my last piece and my BFF's arm too. I hope to get something from Jason or Craig next time I'm in ATL. Send them my regards!

Interesting that this nurse appears to have bandages on her neck. Is there a story behind that, or was it just his idea?

I didn't have an input to her outfit choice :)

- - - Updated - - -

I put this in my newbie thread, but figured I'd post it here in case folks were interested. Dana Helmuth at Read St in Baltimore.

8674694948_84d493cc87_z.jpg

update: smaller photo

love thissssssssssssss!

WHoa! @Delicious doing that shit right.. and @jade1955 I think @Bunny Switchblade was blessed with the bat as well (from Paul Roe..?)

Yes Paul Roe of Britishink Tattoo in Washington DC....he is one of the only tattoo artists in the US allowed to tattoo the "bat"....given permission by Jimmie Skuse! If I had made it back up to Philly on the Sunday I would have just gotten it done by Jimmie.....but I just could make it back up!

@gougetheeyes ..... The Hubby and I will be bouncing all over Brooklyn and Queens tomorrow! Going to stop by Smith Street when they open (hopefully) .... then to R&D Tattoo in Queens .... then back to Brooklyn to Mike Perfetto's shop to meet up with Tony Polito and his wife and then out to dinner with them I think! If you think you saw me in Brooklyn tomorrow.....then you probably did! :D

Gonna try to catch a walk in at Smith Street tomorrow if I can get there in time!

I may come back down Sunday as well depending on what happens and how finances hold out.....

I'll be bouncing all over Long Island on Saturday....Cliff's Tattoo.....Top Hat Tattoo (Marvin Moskowitz)......then down to stop in at Kings Ave to see if Grez has anything open....and finally to Tattooing by Richie to see Richie Montgomery dinner with them I think

@Diehardonvhs

I remember seeing that in Frank's book of flash when i went in to get mine, it looked great as line work but that's even better than i imagined! Awesome username, by the way

Haha cheers! Yeah I absolutely love Franks work - that snake you got is beautiful. I will definitely get something more off him, maybe next year. I'm in with Valerie in a few weeks, I love going to Frith Street!