Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

IG folks already saw it, but I was stoked to get this rose from Mario Desa yesterday. The photo does not at all do it justice!

Congratulations! It looks amazing. The convention trip seems to have been a major success for both of you. I can't wait to get something by Mario Desa. I missed him when he guested at The Pearl a few months ago.

- - - Updated - - -

30shj0g.jpg

Here's a not very good quality shot-in-a-hotel-mirror with a cameraphone picture of the progress on my sleeve. Thomas Hooper is working on this, and the latest session of shading on my forearm was done at the Rochester convention.

Amazing work.you must be stoked.conratulations! How many more sessions, you think?

No pics to post but.......this past weekend I visited Brooklyn, Queens & LI and was tattooed by Dan Santoro, Rich Fie, Rob White & Marvin Moskowitz!

I stopped by Smith Street Tattoo, R&D Tattoo, Mike Perfetto's (didn't realize he is closed on fridays), Cliff's Tattoos, Top Hat Tattoo, Tattooing by Richie (Richie Montgomery's place) and King Avenue on LI!

It was a really fun trip and I am looking forward to going back up soon!

Today's shenanigans in NYC or better referred to as tattoo fan Heaven!

First a stop by Invisible NYC to check in on my friend getting work from Chris Garver:

8719263506_875730ca41_z.jpg

Then some work on myself by Mike Rubendall at Kings Avenue Tattoo Manhattan (more photos in the back piece thread):

8719272520_db4e6d2f4b_z.jpg

Finally, Chris O'Donnell working on a grim reaper thigh piece at Kings Avenue as well (Grez and Rubendall in the background:

8718146043_21ed688545_z.jpg

Going to pop into Invisible NYC to check on a friend who's getting tattooed by Chris Garver this morning. Then I have my own session at Kings Avenue Manhattan this afternoon with Mike Rubendall. I wish all my days were like this!

I stopped at Kings Ave on Sunday out at the LI shop and picked up some Rubendall prints for my walls before I headed to the airport to come home! Looks like you had an awesome day down in Manhattan!

Hi lovelies, no pics to profer as yet but hopefully Alec will post soon. Hate taking pics myself until they are healed. Kinda feel like they are their property until then lol!

Went in expecting a ditch moth came out with a mandala on my upper bicep. I love Alec to bits and we have a great customer/Tattooer relationship because I love that I tell him I want something but he always comes up with something bigger and better. However this means I rarely know what I'm actually getting haha.

I love it , it's beautiful but my arm is visibley bruised round the inside arm. Guess it's just where it's placed. So from now on I'm just goin to post the space we are filling. Next week we are doing the little gap at the top of my forearm between my swallow and my elbow. Sailor jerry heart with banner is the plan ! We are going to do another mandala with the centre on the 'wrist knuckle' to give it some semblance of cohesiveness ... Maybe :) pic will follow as / when Alec posts :)

Just to add I'm really going to miss the wee bugger when he's off to the states. I hppe some of you might manage to catch him somewhere. He's a top guy , super quick and really down to earth :)

Got a dagger and snake from Steve Boltz when I was in Brooklyn recently, but I want to respect their request not to put pics of their work up on the interweb, so no visuals I'm afraid. Steve was a real gentleman- he's all about giving the customer a good tattoo, no fuss no messing around. Recommends a mean coffee shop too.

Back in The Family Business week after next to finish my left arm, withMo Coppoletta. They just put a pic up on IG today- it's the double chrysanthemums in autumnal colours (for want of a better description).

Terrible pictures, but finally got some color on my koi sleeve from Rodrigo Melo out of Northstar tattoo (NYC).

Opted for a black koi with yellow and red highlights, the other koi on my shoulder will be similar.

39084834-AACE-4261-92EE-8C8555C772A3-6303-0000031A925B8A52_zpscd095734.jpg

Also got this a couple months ago from Kyle Sajban out of Red Rocket Tattoo (NYC).

DACAA897-C88F-4F81-947F-9E839133402C-28761-00000E48A00F2814_zps06601477.jpg

I may very well get my back piece from Adam Hays from Red Rocket. He did two AMAZING back pieces at a recent convention (well atleast the outline) and his style is amazing. adamguyhays is his IG, and within his last 20 pictures has the back pieces im talking about (dragon and tiger).