Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Just got this googly-eyed little weirdo last night from John Raftery at Fun City.

I'm calling him "Elwood."

Pretty happy with it.

dragon_thumb.jpeg

Ack! You got that? I spent a lot of time ogling it on IG last night. A lot of people are doing traditional dragon heads these days, but this one really stands out. I stared at that green for the longest. One of my favorites.

And @exume, you sure did get a first tattoo. Keep it up and we'll all hate you (in the best possible way).

I finally got my ship + lion on Friday. I put this picture in my post about the design, but I will put it here too because it will probably be my last opportunity to contribute to this thread for a little while. I totally love these, but I am going to give myself some time to get used to having such plainly visible tattoos (compared to my other, well-hidden ones) before I start thinking about getting anything else. This was a big step for me, haha!

Scott M (I can never remember how to spell his last name) at Tattoo Paradise in DC did these for me. He is great, and he did my elephant, too, so I was very sad when he told me he was moving to FL.