Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Scott M (I can never remember how to spell his last name) at Tattoo Paradise in DC did these for me. He is great, and he did my elephant, too, so I was very sad when he told me he was moving to FL.

Those came out great! Very solid. They work great together and separately. Congrats!

Daryl's tattoos are killing it. That whole shop is rad these days. I need to get my act together and get tattoos from Josh Stephens and Mike Adams.

Seriously, kind of seems like a next generation Smith Street type thing starting to take form.

Love these!!! I was at congress st last night with chad as well!! Will post pics of my chest piece when I get home. It's on his Instagram right now. Love it so much. Very painful! To be finished next time he comes back.

Love these!!! I was at congress st last night with chad as well!! Will post pics of my chest piece when I get home. It's on his Instagram right now. Love it so much. Very painful! To be finished next time he comes back.

That's on you? Awesome!!!

Here is a pic of my chest piece that the magnificent Chad Koeplinger did last night at Congress Street Tattoo.. I absolutely love how this came out.

It hurt more than I thought it would, and I thought it would hurt a lot. Jason Scott and his wife Kim sat nearby the entire time and offered great moral support. It was an adventure. Definitely biggest tattoo that I have and by far the most painful. But, it was definitely worth the pain.

Apparently Chad is coming back to Congress St soon and will color it then.

I have to say, he is one cool dude, and was amazing through the entire process. I absolutely love the design he came up with. I will get my back done by him when that time comes.

sorry for the sideways picture. That crap annoys the piss out of me. Pulled the other pic from Chad's instagram to show it properly.

Here is a pic of my chest piece that the magnificent Chad Koeplinger did last night at Congress Street Tattoo.. I absolutely love how this came out.

It hurt more than I thought it would, and I thought it would hurt a lot. Jason Scott and his wife Kim sat nearby the entire time and offered great moral support. It was an adventure. Definitely biggest tattoo that I have and by far the most painful. But, it was definitely worth the pain.

Apparently Chad is coming back to Congress St soon and will color it then.

I have to say, he is one cool dude, and was amazing through the entire process. I absolutely love the design he came up with. I will get my back done by him when that time comes.

sorry for the sideways picture. That crap annoys the piss out of me. Pulled the other pic from Chad's instagram to show it properly.

Man, that tattoo is CRAZY good. Looks like it sits perfectly too. I'm super stoked for you! Good thing you wandered into Congress Street and got tattooed by Fat Tony, huh?

Man, that tattoo is CRAZY good. Looks like it sits perfectly too. I'm super stoked for you! Good thing you wandered into Congress Street and got tattooed by Fat Tony, huh?

Thank you Graeme!!! And you are so right about my wandering into Congress St. I was very fortunate to stumble into such a fabulous shop. Everyone at Congress st and hobos are so great and talented. I spent several hours there yesterday just shooting the shit with Jason. I absolutely love that guy. He's as cool as they come.