Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

So I'm back from my trip to LA visiting Bryan Burk and Chris Conn :o I had the best holiday of my life in just three days! and here are the results! Panther is by Bryan Burk, Dark Horse Tattoo and The cat-lady is of course by Mr. Conn himself! Best tattoo experience I have had and probably will ever have, he is something special this guy :o post-4624-146168849156_thumb.jpg

So I'm back from my trip to LA visiting Bryan Burk and Chris Conn :o I had the best holiday of my life in just three days! and here are the results! Panther is by Bryan Burk, Dark Horse Tattoo and The cat-lady is of course by Mr. Conn himself! Best tattoo experience I have had and probably will ever have, he is something special this guy :o [ATTACH=CONFIG]9004[/ATTACH]

That Chris Conn piece is INSANE. Saw that he posted on his Instagram last night. Right when Chris was getting back into tattooing, I was lucky enough to meet him and chat briefly when he stopped into Kings Avenue Tattoo NYC. That is a KILLER piece you got there.

here's a hint...

proper picture to come (as soon as I can poach it from IG ;) )

Love it!!!

I was just thinking you were overdue for some new tattoos...

Also, after looking at the previous page...holy shit. You people are killing it. I've seen so many of these tattoos on IG and been pumped on them, only to get on here and see that they're on LSTers, it's great.

I was just thinking you were overdue for some new tattoos...

Also, after looking at the previous page...holy shit. You people are killing it. I've seen so many of these tattoos on IG and been pumped on them, only to get on here and see that they're on LSTers, it's great.

Yeah, it's been awhile!!

I really did need a break for awhile.

But the break is over!!

I've got another lined up in June - and then I'll probably be on another break until September or so.

I'm so stoked on this one!!! :D

Awww! @Delicious and @Pugilist Thanks guys!

It's incredibly difficult to get a good picture of my own legs though!!

And... I've still got some big ol' spaces... When I look at them I see so much that's left to be filled LOL!!

- - - Updated - - -

817b1960-9ad3-48b0-ab7c-e6ee5a46cb70_zps49631fa3.jpg

By Paco Cendon at Electric 13 in Austin.

Aside from the AMAZING snake he put on me he was so fun and easy to sit for, can't say enough nice things about him!

The full snake is on his Instagram, the face is my favorite :)

I've wanted a tattoo for years, but never thought I had a good enough "reason". Well, I finally have that reason. All my life I have been extremely overweight. I'm talking 5ft 8in and weighed 330lbs. My wife and I had our first son, and when he was 1.5 years old we were talking about having a second baby. It finally sunk in that if I didn't do something I was going to have a heart attack/die and wouldn't be around to take care of my wife and kids.

So with the support of my wife, I went on a diet. From July 31, 2011 to July 31, 2012 I went from 327.8 lbs to 206lbs. Over the last year I've kept the weight off, and I finally decided I had my "reason" to get a tattoo.

After doing months of research, I decided Kore Flatmo was the person I wanted to tattoo me. I went through his consultation process and I have been put on the schedule Aug 16 and 17.

I decided if I do this, I'm doing it right and doing it big. I'm jumping in with a full black/gray chest piece. I gave Kore a couple ideas I would like in the tattoo, but left the rest up to him. I haven't seen his completed study yet, but this is what he was thinking. One side of my chest will be a skull draped in linen. The other side will be two sparrows interacting with each other. Then right in the middle will be a portrait of my wife's eyes. He said he'd use the gray scale to show depth and make it appear like the eyes are in the background and the sparrows are the first thing your eyes see.

Sorry for the long winded post, I'm just excited to get this going, and see what Kore comes up with. After talking to him, I know he's the right man for the job. I'll post pictures once I get started.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the support. Life is kind of crazy, a couple years ago I hated running. Now I'm waiting to see if I get picked in the drawing to run in the NYC marathon. We'll find out what happens in about a week.

I said in my introduction thread that I think I might be a little crazy. I haven't even got this tattoo started and I spent a few hours today dreaming about and looking at ideas for a tibetan skull back piece.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the support. Life is kind of crazy, a couple years ago I hated running. Now I'm waiting to see if I get picked in the drawing to run in the NYC marathon. We'll find out what happens in about a week.

I said in my introduction thread that I think I might be a little crazy. I haven't even got this tattoo started and I spent a few hours today dreaming about and looking at ideas for a tibetan skull back piece.

Once you pop you cant stop!