Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

600243_10200635095493650_338392689_n.jpg

I got to do my first dragon yesterday!!! So much fun, I really can't wait to do the color. I'm pretty sure we're gonna turn it into a half sleeve, so that's exciting as well. There are no words to quantify how difficult traditional Japanese tattoos are, hahaha.

It looks fantastic!!!

I was waiting to post this until it was healed up and haired over.

Chris O'Donnell. Completed at Saved Tattoo, Kings Avenue, and Chris' private studio.

Oh shit! This must be the coolest tattoo I've seen in a while. I love everything about this one. Fingerwaves are fucking sick and every detail, down to the texture of the rope, is rad looking. You must be so stoked on completing this.

Oh shit! This must be the coolest tattoo I've seen in a while. I love everything about this one. Fingerwaves are fucking sick and every detail, down to the texture of the rope, is rad looking. You must be so stoked on completing this.

Also, Chris O'Donnell's tattoos look so much better in person than in photos. Granted, that is most tattoos (though I have seen some that look better in photos and that's pretty wack) but the thought that this actually looks way better in real life is super rad.

Also, Chris O'Donnell's tattoos look so much better in person than in photos. Granted, that is most tattoos (though I have seen some that look better in photos and that's pretty wack) but the thought that this actually looks way better in real life is super rad.

I'm a total O'Donnell fanboy. Dude is humble and brilliant.