Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Ok, here's the deal....if someone gives me a good enough offer(a beer, a comicbook, painting, shoestrings, bluegrass vinyl whatevs)i'll get the amazing hatchetman. for reals. start giving me offers and i'll do it!

I have quite a few "The Goon" that I cherish deeply, but they are worth way more than a j@&%#lo tattoo.

I just had almost five hours done on my back today and I am SPENT. So tired. One session left.

In the meantime, I am just waiting around for @Graeme to finish with Thomas. They are on hour six, I believe. Poor guy. I asked him how he was doing before I left and he said he was managing but that he was definitely in that "why the fuck do I do this to myself?" part of the session. A feeling I know well.

I just had almost five hours done on my back today and I am SPENT. So tired. One session left.

In the meantime, I am just waiting around for @Graeme to finish with Thomas. They are on hour six, I believe. Poor guy. I asked him how he was doing before I left and he said he was managing but that he was definitely in that "why the fuck do I do this to myself?" part of the session. A feeling I know well.

Your body and mind start to betray you around hour five. Hours six, seven, and eight are a combination of euphoria, despair, and enlightenment.

Anything past the 4-5 hour mark, and my mind starts to revert back on itself. I think about all the negative or bad things from the past and this torture I'm having inflicted upon me is my penance...not that I'm a religious man. I hear faint whispers in the background telling me to sit strong and sit long, but by then it's either the pain, the drugs or the sugar that I'm running on, haha.

The great Stephanie Tamez. @Graeme and I feel that bleeding right next to each other for hours really strengthens our marriage.

You and @Graeme ROCK!!!! Have either of you gotten tattoo appointments for one another as gifts or tokens of affection? I'm thinking about getting Henning or Rubendall to tattoo my lady as a gift one day.

You and @Graeme ROCK!!!! Have either of you gotten tattoo appointments for one another as gifts or tokens of affection? I'm thinking about getting Henning or Rubendall to tattoo my lady as a gift one day.

Sadly, we haven't done this as much as we should be doing it, though last summer when we were passing through New England, @Pugilist made me a surprise appointment with Ron Henry Wells at Congress St Tattoo in Portsmouth NH and I got a rad little bear head on my collarbone to balance a wolf head I have on my other collarbone. We have matching tattoos though, and next year is our fifth wedding anniversary and we have something super cool planned for that.

Also, I finished by sleeve today. Some of you saw some gory in progress pictures.

Sadly, we haven't done this as much as we should be doing it, though last summer when we were passing through New England, @Pugilist made me a surprise appointment with Ron Henry Wells at Congress St Tattoo in Portsmouth NH and I got a rad little bear head on my collarbone to balance a wolf head I have on my other collarbone. We have matching tattoos though, and next year is our fifth wedding anniversary and we have something super cool planned for that.

Also, I finished by sleeve today. Some of you saw some gory in progress pictures.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Really re-enforces my idea of getting my lady something. Matching? Maybe...it's an idea I've been toying with. By the way, saw the updates on Instagram. Hooper really worked you over today. You're a trooper to sit through all that. Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Haha I was kidding about the bleeding together thing although I admit it is kind of awesome going through all this together.

And surprising @Graeme with his Ron bear was the most fun thing ever. When he realized what was happening he smiled wider than I think he did on our wedding day.

Omg Graeme just aquaphored my back. I take back anything nice I've ever said about him. Fuck that guy.

Haha I was kidding about the bleeding together thing although I admit it is kind of awesome going through all this together.

And surprising @Graeme with his Ron bear was the most fun thing ever. When he realized what was happening he smiled wider than I think he did on our wedding day.

Omg Graeme just aquaphored my back. I take back anything nice I've ever said about him. Fuck that guy.

Maybe my sense of humour is really immature, but the last sentence of this post could be taken a variety of ways.