Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Getting some more work from Trevor McStay tomorrow. Finishing off my calf and possibly doing something on the knee. I don't know what to do on my knee, but I do know I want it to be quick.

he's here in the States right now? Where's he working?

New in the last two weeks:

From Heath Nock today during his guest spot at Handcrafted Miami:

post-3901-146168849907_thumb.jpg

And the start of my back, a Sailor Jerry remix from Chris Buckholts at Howl Tattoo/Gallery in Fort Myers, Florida.

post-3901-146168849913_thumb.jpg

Little bit of a cover up in that. Kinda self conscious about seeing my entire back but whatever you guys are kind.

Check out Vincent Moisdon at Colorfast Studios. In my opinion he's the best in Ft. Lauderdale area!

New in the last two weeks:

From Heath Nock today during his guest spot at Handcrafted Miami:

[ATTACH]9103[/ATTACH]

And the start of my back, a Sailor Jerry remix from Chris Buckholts at Howl Tattoo/Gallery in Fort Myers, Florida.

[ATTACH]9104[/ATTACH]

Little bit of a cover up in that. Kinda self conscious about seeing my entire back but whatever you guys are kind.

How big are these? With photos like this I can never tell. Cool stuff, by the way.

Thanks, one wraps around my wrist and is about 3" x 4" and the other is right above my elbow and is maybe 4" x 4"

I just had a couple of pretty awkward spots to fill and these fit right in them once he drew them up. The demon head is a Stony St Claire flash piece and I figured why not add a lamp and fill in the whole gap. I think it turned out pretty well. The all-seeing eye spider thing is something he drew up once I told him to get weird with it. Gonna put a nice fat black web behind it the next time I go in.

I did it. I went through all 402 pages of this thread again and some of the old tattoo pictures I remember being stoked on seeing years ago and they still bring a smile to my face. You guys saved an at the time 18 year old kiddo from making horrible life choices. I love you all and I love this forum.

Keep on being awesome!

999257_10200648541393200_331249942_n_thumb.jpg

first post!

continued getting my leg tattooed with only black traditional work. this one is from alex wild.

i hate getting my legs tattooed (especially the shin) + healing is not that fun :rolleyes:

awesome. i got some work from alex, too. great dude. would love to see some more of your stuff