Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

One of the tattoos from the London Trip... photo and tattoo by Stefano C. at Frith Street. Great experience, amazing tattoo, and I got to go back three days later for matching tattoos with my fiancee from Jordan Teear. I'll have photos of those and a full shot of this one when I get home this weekend.

5985_10101091459318741_1517664000_n.jpg

p.s.- Thanks to their staff for being patient while I mulled over which shirts I was going to bring back for the homies... as well as telling me how to find Honest Burger. It was too good.

Just turned a knee tattoo into a knee and thigh tattoo over at invisible NYC with mat vancura. Fuckin brutal session. Who knew the knee and thigh would suck?

I didn't think the thighs were too bad. My worst spot ever will be the elbow. I dread getting my knees done, but at the same time I can't wait to get them done.

Looks great so far. So jealous Invisible is your home base.

I didn't think the thighs were too bad. My worst spot ever will be the elbow. I dread getting my knees done, but at the same time I can't wait to get them done.

Looks great so far. So jealous Invisible is your home base.

It probably just felt so bad because that outline was put on so fast 1 hour 15 minuets.

Also you should move out here and get tattooed all the time at invisible! You'd never run out of good artists to get tattoos from!

Got this from Chris Garver last week at the Amsterdam Tattoo Museum pop up store (Sorry if the picture is really big. Posting this from my iPhone). Pic stolen from their instagram.

C96F217F-629D-4C31-801B-385D76DEDB97-9903-00000826FDA934F6_zpsdec029cf.jpg

fuckin' Ivar man, you're a bad ass!!

I figured I'd post a couple of in progress pics of my arm/chest. Martin Lacasse at Olde City. All the linework in about 3.5 hours. Sorry for the lousy phone pics.

It's based on the Yoshitoshi print attached. The lower samurai is pretty closely referenced, but the severed head on his waist in the print is on the chest panel and he went nuts with the ghost/shadow samurai on the top half of my arm. One session of shading done so far, another in 3 weeks.

-Update-

Little better photo of the top w/ shading.

I figured I'd post a couple of in progress pics of my arm/chest. Martin Lacasse at Olde City. All the linework in about 3.5 hours. Sorry for the lousy phone pics.

It's based on the Yoshitoshi print attached. The lower samurai is pretty closely referenced, but the severed head on his waist in the print is on the chest panel and he went nuts with the ghost/shadow samurai on the top half of my arm. One session of shading done so far, another in 3 weeks.

-Update-

Little better photo of the top w/ shading.

Looks awesome! It's always nice to see some stuff from a hometown hero on LST. I've been thinking about getting something from Martin for a while.