Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

This is not on me--it's on my wife--but it's too good not to post here: http://distilleryimage7.ak.instagram.com/8347f4c6e77611e2982f22000a9f3c23_7.jpg

By Paul Dobleman, Spider Murphy's Tattoo. I booked with him for next month--can't wait for my turn!

That is just stunning. Been staring at it for a little while now. Love the speckled effect to edge of the rouge/blush under her eyes.

Kudos to Paul, and to your wife!

Thanks @Duffa I love all your new additions! The subject of my Garver tattoo is called a Harpy Harpy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia It's from greek mythology, and I think it's a little weird that it isn't seen more often in tattooing. Who doesn't like an eagle with tits? :cool:

Ah it's a harpy! Very nice my brother!! Lol you had me at 'tits' ;)

@hogg that is one damn fine lady head your wife got!!!! And you, you bastard, getting a Pharaohs Horses from Paul next... I hate you. In the nicest possible way of course lol

ladyheadtattoo_minaaoki_thumb.jpg

After admiring her work on a friend (@tacitapproval), I really wanted a piece by Mina Aoki at Fun City, NYC. She did this Lady Head for me yesterday, and I'm very happy with it; it's my first full-color tattoo, my first piece of American traditional work, and my first time at Fun City. I'm sure I'll be back for more. I'll post healed pics in a few weeks.

ladyheadtattoo_minaaoki_thumb.jpg

After admiring her work on a friend (@tacitapproval), I really wanted a piece by Mina Aoki at Fun City, NYC. She did this Lady Head for me yesterday, and I'm very happy with it; it's my first full-color tattoo, my first piece of American traditional work, and my first time at Fun City. I'm sure I'll be back for more. I'll post healed pics in a few weeks.

I fucking love Mina's girl heads (well, all her work but girl heads in particular). If she ever comes to England i'm moving mountains to get something from her.

I fucking love Mina's girl heads (well, all her work but girl heads in particular). If she ever comes to England i'm moving mountains to get something from her.

I hope you get the chance (to get tattooed, not move mountains). Mina's work is phenomenal. She was telling me that she had recently returned from one of her first guest spots on the West Coast, so hopefully a trip across the Atlantic isn't so far off.

@hogg

same guy i get most all my work from, jaie devore in austin, he's at diablo rojo again, was at perfection.

he did a really badass wolf head a few days ago that he showed me.

its on this facebook page, and there's a pic of the tattoo i just got i see now...

https://www.facebook.com/DiabloTattoo?fref=ts

edit: oh sick, march 29 and march 22 they posted (^ on that page) pics of a butterfly/ladyhead thing and really badass cathead that are both on my brother by jaie.

another edit: just noticed he has an album here, some really good stuff, i think 3 or 4 of my other tattoos are in here too

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151805381487586.1073741827.202680302585&type=3