Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Had Chad K. finish my eagle this past friday night at Congress Street Tattoo in Portsmouth. Love it. So glad it's over.. A brutal couple of hours, but so worth it.

Eagle on the chest always rules, and that is for real one of the best I've ever seen. Really stoked for you!

Here is another picture of the same tattoo I posted in this month contest -thread. Tebori by Horimasa Tosui done in his private studio in Amsterdam last week at wednesday. The pictures are from yesterday.

I can't wait to see that thing in person in a couple of days!!

Had Chad K. finish my eagle this past friday night at Congress Street Tattoo in Portsmouth. Love it. So glad it's over.. A brutal couple of hours, but so worth it.

That is an awesome chest piece. I love how the snake's head mimics the shape of the bottom jaw of a skull so it looks like the snakes head is the skulls mouth.

ps. is that a fresh arm tattoo? are you not sharing that with us or did you already post it here? :)

Thank you for all of the kind words!! I am thrilled with how it came out! Chad is such a super cool dude and made the horrific pain a bit more bearable!

@BrianH - Yes! Another tattoo!

Chad was running late when I showed up for my appt, but Jebb Riley wasn't busy at all, so we started a panther cover up of an old Celtic tattoo on my arm. Just did the line work since minutes after, Chad was ready to roll. A lot of tattooing went down that night. I absolutely love how this is coming out, but am hesitant to post since Jebb hasn't put it up on Instagram yet. Can't wait to finish it. Jebb is an awesome tattooer and I've wanted something from him for a while. He just happened to have an amazing panther in his sketchbook that I fell in love with on the spot.

Thank you for all of the kind words!! I am thrilled with how it came out! Chad is such a super cool dude and made the horrific pain a bit more bearable!

@BrianH - Yes! Another tattoo!

Chad was running late when I showed up for my appt, but Jebb Riley wasn't busy at all, so we started a panther cover up of an old Celtic tattoo on my arm. Just did the line work since minutes after, Chad was ready to roll. A lot of tattooing went down that night. I absolutely love how this is coming out, but am hesitant to post since Jebb hasn't put it up on Instagram yet. Can't wait to finish it. Jebb is an awesome tattooer and I've wanted something from him for a while. He just happened to have an amazing panther in his sketchbook that I fell in love with on the spot.

Getting a new tattoo is an awesome way to kill time while you wait! I talked with Jebb Riley and Jason Scott while I was waiting for Chad to setup and eat lunch. Jason was super nice and my Chris O'Donnell sleeve prompted a conversation about art/prints and Timothy Hoyer (apparently he has guested at Congress St in the past). Jebb was also friendly he asked me about some of my tattoos and he showed me his koi/animal head sleeve by Grez. And because it is an intimate space I got to watch Jebb do a few walk in tattoos while I was laying on the table. Great shop and I'd love to get more work done there in the future.

@BrianH That is awesome. It is such a great shop!! Tony is another great one. He started me on my quest for good tattoos after he did the Lacasse snake on my forearm last summer. I love that guy. Did you know he used to be Robert Dinero's personal assistant before he became a tattooer?! Crazy!!

Your tattoo from Chad came out amazing!!!

Got this Grimm tiger yesterday from Fergus Simms. Here is a pic of the three thigh tattoos I have off him so far taken after the appointment. Safe to say I am very happy with all of it.

vdrp.jpg

That Grimm tiger is on my "want" list :)

I can't sing her praises enough, and I am so, so, soooooooo stoked on this piece, so here is my finished leg by Stephanie Tamez. Such an awesome person, and I'm gonna miss spending so much time at Saved! Except for a couple details, everything here is healed. Definitely one of my favorite tattoos.

9301934140_e129738a5d_z.jpg

SO AMAZING. Stephanie is one of my favorites.

I can't sing her praises enough, and I am so, so, soooooooo stoked on this piece, so here is my finished leg by Stephanie Tamez. Such an awesome person, and I'm gonna miss spending so much time at Saved! Except for a couple details, everything here is healed. Definitely one of my favorite tattoos.

9301934140_e129738a5d_z.jpg

This is INCREDIBLE!