Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I can't sing her praises enough, and I am so, so, soooooooo stoked on this piece, so here is my finished leg by Stephanie Tamez. Such an awesome person, and I'm gonna miss spending so much time at Saved! Except for a couple details, everything here is healed. Definitely one of my favorite tattoos.

9301934140_e129738a5d_z.jpg

You need to come out to the LST NYC get together this weekend and show this tattoo off. The colors and the design are SUPERB!

Went to Ohio from July 10th - 17th and was tattooed by Debra Yarian, Don Yarian, Dawn Marie Cooke & Mike Fite at the Cleveland Tattoo Expo on Friday and Sunday......and went down to Youngstown to be tattooed by Debbie Lenz on Saturday!

Also went down to Chillicothe and saw Matt Griffith.......out to Cincinnati to visit with Dana Brunson......and we stayed with my Sis, Tracy Nicole, in Marion, OH!

Was a really fun week of getting tattooed and visiting with friends and I am looking forward to planning another tattoo road trip somewhere in another couple months if all goes well!

Went to Ohio from July 10th - 17th and was tattooed by Debra Yarian, Don Yarian, Dawn Marie Cooke & Mike Fite at the Cleveland Tattoo Expo on Friday and Sunday......and went down to Youngstown to be tattooed by Debbie Lenz on Saturday!

Also went down to Chillicothe and saw Matt Griffith.......out to Cincinnati to visit with Dana Brunson......and we stayed with my Sis, Tracy Nicole, in Marion, OH!

Was a really fun week of getting tattooed and visiting with friends and I am looking forward to planning another tattoo road trip somewhere in another couple months if all goes well!

I want to be you when I grow up.

Whoaaaaooohhh so many amazing tattoos being posted!! Love love love the white tiger and the dragon lamp. I don't know why great tattoos are so romantic, I swear I actually swoon when I see them.

Very hard to follow up on these awesome pieces, but I just wanna post this one from yesterday. One session, 3 hours, lots of fun! Dunno what I'd do without such cool clients, they're always the ones with the crazy ideas, I'm just lucky enough to get to draw them :)

IMAG0426.jpg

Whoaaaaooohhh so many amazing tattoos being posted!! Love love love the white tiger and the dragon lamp. I don't know why great tattoos are so romantic, I swear I actually swoon when I see them.

Very hard to follow up on these awesome pieces, but I just wanna post this one from yesterday. One session, 3 hours, lots of fun! Dunno what I'd do without such cool clients, they're always the ones with the crazy ideas, I'm just lucky enough to get to draw them :)

IMAG0426.jpg

Good stuff dude this is awesome

Here is a nice piece from @Stewart Robson . I had an appointment with him yesterday and that morning my wife said she wanted to get a tattoo. We ran into Stewart on the way into the shop and informed him that we were going to do a walk-in with whomever my be available. He told her that he would do the tattoo. She was a little nervous as this was her first real tattoo. In fact Stewart said to my wife "you look terrified" to which she responded "YES!". So being that she is very comfortable with Stewart, she was VERY HAPPY he offered! This was a cover up of a tattoo that she received when she was 19.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the latest on my back. @Stewart Robson really killed it!!!! One more session and this chapter is closed.