Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

You should definitely get tattooed by Dana if you do get the opportunity.....I think he's been at it 42 years now if my memory serves me right!

His son Jason does some really nice work as well.....as does his wife Dot

PLUS.......there is some real history all over the walls of the Cincinnati shop!

(I have never been over the river to the Covington shop)

:)

The Cincinnati shop is awesome. I've been tattooed there twice. I will definitely be going to see dana soon

You could have also posted that you are the toughest dude ever for getting that in one go. How long did that take? Seriously amazing.

Hahaha, thank you so much, @Graeme! It was so painful to do that big thing in just one go, and nothing I will recommend. We were starting at 4.40 PM and I was done 11.15 PM I think. We had a lot of breaks eating a little and drinking coffee. So Tattootime was maybe five and half hours? The worst part was when Marius dried and washed the tattoo before this picture was taken. Haha, maybe @Iwar can describe it a little better? Omg

Hahaha, thank you so much, @Graeme! It was so painful to do that big thing in just one go, and nothing I will recommend. We were starting at 4.40 PM and I was done 11.15 PM I think. We had a lot of breaks eating a little and drinking coffee. So Tattootime was maybe five and half hours? The worst part was when Marius dried and washed the tattoo before this picture was taken. Haha, maybe @Iwar can describe it a little better? Omg

Much respect, man.

Got my first traditional piece from Chad K yesterday who was super cool. Just a simple wolf head on the top of my foot. Didn't hurt as bad as I thought it was going too and I must say it was nice to get a tattoo done in one sitting for a change! Super stoked to get it and am currently thinking about what I want to get on the other foot right about now. Oh and @Wilhell that's a rad piece and props to you for just one sitting.

photo_1_thumb.jpg

Got my first traditional piece from Chad K yesterday who was super cool. Just a simple wolf head on the top of my foot. Didn't hurt as bad as I thought it was going too and I must say it was nice to get a tattoo done in one sitting for a change! Super stoked to get it and am currently thinking about what I want to get on the other foot right about now. Oh and @Wilhell that's a rad piece and props to you for just one sitting.

photo_1_thumb.jpg

Super nice!!!! Chad is the Best!!!

Edit - not got to grips with the mechanics of this forum yet. Not that anybody probably saw the original version. Anyhoo...

- - - Updated - - -

Whoaaaaooohhh so many amazing tattoos being posted!! Love love love the white tiger and the dragon lamp. I don't know why great tattoos are so romantic, I swear I actually swoon when I see them.

Very hard to follow up on these awesome pieces, but I just wanna post this one from yesterday. One session, 3 hours, lots of fun! Dunno what I'd do without such cool clients, they're always the ones with the crazy ideas, I'm just lucky enough to get to draw them :)

IMAG0426.jpg

...yeah, anyhoo, this is just all kinds of excellent, I think. Idea, execution, oddness, everything. ;)