Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

While waiting for a couple of tattoo appointments coming up I decided to get a tattoo while I wait. This one was by Nathan Draper at The Pearl. He did a great job and is a really nice guy, too. A good experience all around.

Update: Please ignore my disgusting sock!

While waiting for a couple of tattoo appointments coming up I decided to get a tattoo while I wait. This one was by Nathan Draper at The Pearl. He did a great job and is a really nice guy, too. A good experience all around.

Update: Please ignore my disgusting sock!

Cool tattoo, but how dare you get ink on your socks! Shameful! :)

welp heres a few filler pieces i got yesterday from lowercase j.. i had no idea what i wanted to do when i got there i just showed him the spot and we went through some books of smaller flash and made some shit work. sorry if the pictures are big.

42f6974d-d522-43eb-924b-1ba3e72792f1_zpseedf5877.jpg

8a821ffa-282b-429b-a85d-bfaf7f5640a3_zps65e348a9.jpg

7edefd4b-b2a7-4b49-942a-909c52d157e8_zpsca054f55.jpg

my girlfriend is way tougher than i and got this big fuckin eagle on her chest by timmy tatts. took about 2 hours.

25dff01b-2584-4910-b9b2-76bed8009408_zps37384e1a.jpg

welp heres a few filler pieces i got yesterday from lowercase j.. i had no idea what i wanted to do when i got there i just showed him the spot and we went through some books of smaller flash and made some shit work. sorry if the pictures are big.

42f6974d-d522-43eb-924b-1ba3e72792f1_zpseedf5877.jpg

8a821ffa-282b-429b-a85d-bfaf7f5640a3_zps65e348a9.jpg

7edefd4b-b2a7-4b49-942a-909c52d157e8_zpsca054f55.jpg

my girlfriend is way tougher than i and got this big fuckin eagle on her chest by timmy tatts. took about 2 hours.

25dff01b-2584-4910-b9b2-76bed8009408_zps37384e1a.jpg

I love all of these!!! The eagle is amazing!!!!

I fucking love Mina's girl heads (well, all her work but girl heads in particular). If she ever comes to England i'm moving mountains to get something from her.

Just to follow up, Mina's going to be at the London Convention September 27, 28 & 29. You can set up an appointment with her via email minaaokitattoo@gmail.com

Hope you're able to get some work done.

I haven't been lurking around here as much over the last month or so, so I have a ton of backlog that I'm looking forward to reading and seeing...but it has been a pretty awesome week.

Got this lady from Bert Krak on Thursday: kraklady_thumb.jpg

And then adopted this lady from the shelter on Sunday:

burma.JPG

Both are mending well.

I haven't been lurking around here as much over the last month or so, so I have a ton of backlog that I'm looking forward to reading and seeing...but it has been a pretty awesome week.

Got this lady from Bert Krak on Thursday: kraklady_thumb.jpg

And then adopted this lady from the shelter on Sunday:

burma.JPG

Both are mending well.

Amazing week!

Amazing week!

Totally! Great tattoo and adopting a pet? Doesn't get much better than that. Congratulations on both.

- - - Updated - - -

I went to The Pearl today with my wife to keep her company as she was finally getting the Buddha tattoo she's wanted for ages from Daniel Innes. It looks amazing! I'll post the first pic of it, but Dan is having her back in a few weeks to do some of the fine detail on the Buddha's garments. And since I was there anyway... I picked up a cool little boxer I'd been meaning to get for a while. Typically, Tim Pausinger did a brilliant job.

Just to follow up, Mina's going to be at the London Convention September 27, 28 & 29. You can set up an appointment with her via email minaaokitattoo@gmail.com

Hope you're able to get some work done.

Mina is also gonna be at All-Star in Limerick for a couple days before the convention. The shop is having a shit ton of guests visiting,Nunez,Chad K, Beau Brady,Matt Beckerich,Peck,Dean Williams and more. Defo getting a girlhead off Mina!

Totally! Great tattoo and adopting a pet? Doesn't get much better than that. Congratulations on both.

- - - Updated - - -

I went to The Pearl today with my wife to keep her company as she was finally getting the Buddha tattoo she's wanted for ages from Daniel Innes. It looks amazing! I'll post the first pic of it, but Dan is having her back in a few weeks to do some of the fine detail on the Buddha's garments. And since I was there anyway... I picked up a cool little boxer I'd been meaning to get for a while. Typically, Tim Pausinger did a brilliant job.

Is this your wife's first tattoo? Is she going to start getting more new work as fast as you do? :)

Is this your wife's first tattoo? Is she going to start getting more new work as fast as you do? :)

It's her fifth tattoo. She got her first back in 1990. We Went for our first tattoo together last week when I got my ankle done. Erin got a swallow on her forearm that trip. And although we each got two in the last week, she assures me if I continue on the run I've been on, I'll be doing it on my own! My own run is winding done. I have a few more appointments booked then I'll be taking a long break. I've been running through a very long list of tattoos I've been wanting for a long time, and in the last year I have had both the time and the money to pursue this interest. Its been a great run and I've loved the entire experience.

It's her fifth tattoo. She got her first back in 1990. We Went for our first tattoo together last week when I got my ankle done. Erin got a swallow on her forearm that trip. And although we each got two in the last week, she assures me if I continue on the run I've been on, I'll be doing it on my own! My own run is winding done. I have a few more appointments booked then I'll be taking a long break. I've been running through a very long list of tattoos I've been wanting for a long time, and in the last year I have had both the time and the money to pursue this interest. Its been a great run and I've loved the entire experience.

Collecting tattoos is the greatest!

Nice ! How did your wife manage to get time with Dan ?