Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Just finished my thigh with Rose Hardy. She is excellent and every one in the shop said its their favorite of hers :)

Every time I go to Kings Ave I'm reminded how amazing a shop it is. Every one there rules. Love love love. Can't wait for the next tattoo!

My favorite place. Love those guys. Last time i was there, in April, i sat down in the chair and turned to my left right into the staring eyes of Oliver Peck.

- - - Updated - - -

Who did you get that from?

I was also at that convention. I worked Friday and Sunday.

I also managed to get tattooed as well. I asked Mike Schweigert to cover up something I've had for awhile on the top of my forearm. It's in the middle of the flaking process right now, but I will post when it is healed.

I've met Mike once or twice before but never had a conversation with him. He's fast, solid and did a great job.

It was almost like being tattooed for the first time again and it meant that much more.

Joel Brewer. Last appt of Saturday night. Super nice guy. And i got to watch the suspension show while he was working.

I'd been thinking about getting a compass tattoo for a while and took the opportunity

to do so last week, the day after I arrived back in Buffalo/Niagara Falls, NY to visit

family and friends. Done by Chuck, who owns Faith in Ink tattoo shop n the

very arty Allentown district in Buffalo. Great guy and he really bent over backwards

to help me find a time we could meet for the ink session.

794496091.jpg?1374951893

- - - Updated - - -

Funny...this was a 5X year anniversary of my class's high school graduation. No organized

reunion but I met some old high school friends for pizza & beer. At one point, my buddy

Steve suggested that I deserved an award for being the person with the most tattoos.

I asked how many others had one or some. None did.

So yeah, I win. :cool:

I guess I should post this here:

Jojo Ackermann is going to be at Bound For Glory Tattoo (Staten Island) from Thursday of this week, till, I think sometime mid-next week.

If you're interested in getting something from him, I believe he has a couple of openings. Call the shop and see if you can arrange something: 347-695-7255

My wife and I are getting something from him this Saturday. Very much looking forward to it.

JoJo is an amazing artist and a really cool guy. I'm stoked for you!

602685_10152098338239676_1833878504_n.jpg

This is a portrait of my pops that I had done last week by Juan Arreguin (El Super) in his shop Superfly Tattoo here in Leon Guanajuato Mexico. If any of you are from Vancouver, you might recognize the name because he used to work at Rain City.

August 12th is my fathers birthday, and the National Airborne Day is August 16th. Figured this would be a good way to honor him.