Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Got this Panther head by Fergus Simms a couple of days ago and had the Flaming torch by Johan Ingemar done about a month ago , I also took these photos of my current progress ,still got a while to go

img_0843_thumb.jpg

img_0842_thumb.jpgimg_0846_thumb.jpg img_0865_thumb.jpg img_0864_thumb.jpg

Wow, I love your tattoos.

Got this Panther head by Fergus Simms a couple of days ago and had the Flaming torch by Johan Ingemar done about a month ago , I also took these photos of my current progress ,still got a while to go

Really nice tattoos, Love the train was this done by Nick Rutherford?

Also any plans to get something from Andrew Mcleod at Chapel Tattoo?

Yeah man done by Nick Rutherford. Andrew Mcleod is definitely on my list, do you have any tattoos by him?

Nothing from Andrew or Nick as yet, plan on getting my back done by Andrew when I feel ready and if he is into what I want to get, Also plan on getting something from Kirk Jones at goodluck Tattoo at some point.

Seems Melbourne or Brisbane is where I need to travel to for my next tattoos.

GOOD LUCK TATTOO - Quality Tattooing Melbourne

Nothing from Andrew or Nick as yet, plan on getting my back done by Andrew when I feel ready and if he is into what I want to get, Also plan on getting something from Kirk Jones at goodluck Tattoo at some point.

Seems Melbourne or Brisbane is where I need to travel to for my next tattoos.

GOOD LUCK TATTOO - Quality Tattooing Melbourne

Sounds good Andrew's backpieces are crazy ,I also have a naval ship by kirk jones and I'm going to Good Luck next week to pick something off the wall,The shop is ceiling to floor with flash mainly Spider Murphys stuff,so that should be fun

Nice. Is all your stuff black? Sometimes I feel like I should have done that..

My artist called and rescheduled my wife's session for this past Sunday, while we were talking he said he could tattoo me on the 25th as well..

I've been looking for ideas, both traditional and Japanese style..

Traditional: Wolf, Eagle, Anchor, Sparrows, the typical stuff. I really like crazy looking traditional style animals.

As for Japanese style, tigers. Love tigers.