Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Today was the third session on my Tamatori-Hime sleeve/chestpiece. It took 5 hours to put in some background on my upper arm :)

(There is some old kanji on my upper arm that's in the process of being covered)

Tamatori-Hime-Session3_zps44e01fbb.jpg

And this is the complete picture of how it is now:

IMG_6984_zps216f1a26.jpg

Oh fuck me thats nice!

On Sunday, @Paul A. Dobleman added three horsepower to my right leg. I'm still stunned at how beautiful it is.

He just added it to his LST gallery: pharoahs horses with rope Tattoo Picture | Last Sparrow Tattoo

I just saw that one today - it is indeed amazing!

Paul Dobleman may have just moved to the top of my list for who I'd like to get to do my Pharaoh's Horses when the time comes.

Got started on this last week. It's going to be a long term project but at least it's finally started.

d5fd062cff8911e29b0322000ae80f35_7.jpg

08025f40ffa411e2864822000a9f09cf_7.jpg

Holy crap. When contemplating back pieces Monju Bosatsu on a shishi was one of the things I thought would be awesome to get and this is more evidence that I'm right.

- - - Updated - - -

3FE37FB6-A303-4417-BD02-D428FC102510-975-00000209533FCC42_zps4ed05c2f.jpg

B4E99E37-6A17-4655-BAD7-A4E534B1E180-975-000002094C9BC126_zps1c381503.jpg

And while I'm here posting, this is also fantastic.

Very nice Inntrospect is it by Diego?

- - - Updated - - -

I had a session on my back at Frith Street today' date=' while I was there Stewart managed to squeeze me in for a qucky, and I so glad he did, I love it

[/quote']

Very cool, the more traditional work I see the more I like it. It's amazing to see today's artists and today's machines and inks work new twists into an old form and keep it fresh.

@jasonscott523 | Side o the knee on @eisen7777 Thanks Phil | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer

Got another little tattoo from Jason Scott....obviously a higgs influenced tattoo. Im thinking of making it a set of 3. Jason has some great higgs reference that makes for some cool tattoos.

edit: So much for posting a link. Its on jasonscott523 instagram. People should follow him, great guy/tattooer.

@jasonscott523 | Side o the knee on @eisen7777 Thanks Phil | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer

Got another little tattoo from Jason Scott....obviously a higgs influenced tattoo. Im thinking of making it a set of 3. Jason has some great higgs reference that makes for some cool tattoos.

edit: So much for posting a link. Its on jasonscott523 instagram. People should follow him, great guy/tattooer.

I think you are addicted to Congress St. and there is nothing wrong with that.