Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Hey guys just joined the forum, however have been following last sparrow tattoo for a number of years now! This is my latest tattoo by Capilli Tupou, awesome work and nice dude. Very stoked on this one! 521112894225673297_197973226

- - - Updated - - -

capilli.jpg I hope this works..not great with computers! :O

That looks awesome! Welcome to the forum

Hey guys just joined the forum, however have been following last sparrow tattoo for a number of years now! This is my latest tattoo by Capilli Tupou, awesome work and nice dude. Very stoked on this one! 521112894225673297_197973226

- - - Updated - - -

Man I love that dude's work.

I'm back from my honeymoon in Chicago and it was brilliant. Chicago is a gorgeous and incredibly friendly city. I can't wait to go back. I went to Great Lakes Tattoo for a couple of sessions. The first (hand of glory) was with Chad Koeplinger and the second with Mario Desa (torch). The shop itself is stunning. It's in part dedicated to the history of Chicago tattooing and the legacy of Tatts Thomas - you feel connected to history going there. What an amazing collection of artists in this space. I was at the opening night party, though only for a little while, as my wife was ill that night and I didn't want to be away from her for long. I saw a ton of familiar faces from instagram, but being generally a little on the shy side, especially as I don't actually know many of the people there, I didn't meet as many people as I would have liked. Some, whom I later recognized from here, I wish I had introduced myself to, but oh well. It was a great time anyway. I'm already planning a return trip.

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh, that's beautiful! He's tattooing my wife in 3 weeks. We're both excited.

Oh, and welcome to LST!