Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

The two tattoo's i got on saturday, the two turtles are to represent my daughter and I. the bear print is my memorial tattoo for my dad, his favorite college teams football logo (plus it's the city he was born and raised in) along with his signature and dob/dod

I got this from Matt Howse while he was visiting Portland a couple weeks ago :)

I had the pleasure of meeting up with @David Flores for a beer while I was in town. Super charming and sweet fella that David ;)

2013-08-15_10.07.30_thumb.jpg

I saw this on his IG and was wondering if I missed you posting it here. That leg has to be looking pretty awesome at this point.

Alright, image heavy post incoming! So at @BrianH 's suggestion, I posted a scabby piece, here are some more pictures of the heal and a couple of tattoos I've gotten since.

2lm5f1t.jpg

14m8ch1.jpg

2mzmxxj.jpg

ogyute.jpg

(healed)

by Sean Perkinson at FTW in Oakland

15gt8wh.jpg

xmld8w.jpg

By Rempe, also at FTW during a guest spot.

and then this one is from a couple weeks ago by Casey O who is new at Chicago Tattoo Co. and spent a week guesting at our shop. One of my favorites so far I think.

fatu2c.png

Yesterday by El Monga at Spider Murphy's....There's a better shot on his instagram, but you get the idea.

Oh snap, I was staring at this for a long while earlier! Unbelievably impactful. I also have one from him on the back of my calf, so we're twinsies. And he's going to add to it one week from today.

And of course, welcome to LST!

I know a lot here are not really into the new type of stuff but i will post anyhows :)

First was with Tofi 11 hours of sheer hell on my shin, by far the worst session I have had. I know this tattoo will not last long due to the way it has been done but I like the quirkyness and I can laser it at some point and get something new lol

1008848_751527801540156_801241666_o.jpg

image upload no compression

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day did 4 hours with Victor Portugal just to finish my backpeice.

VP1.jpg

online photo storage

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd day with Victor Portugal was 6 hours and we are starting down my legs and arse cheeks :)

VP2.jpg

screenshot by lightshot

3rd Day with Victor he doesnt want me to post till complete :(

Next day Silvano Fiato for 6 hours to fill in above the lady he did last time :)

rieohk.jpg

online photo storage

Sorry for the knacker shot lol

9hkzz5.jpg

application screenshot

I saw this on his IG and was wondering if I missed you posting it here. That leg has to be looking pretty awesome at this point.

Yeah, I've been a little bit scarce this summer - traveling a lot and I don't love the mobile apps for the forum ;)

The legs are AWESOME!! (if I do say so myself) I love them to death at this point :)

I know a lot here are not really into the new type of stuff but i will post anyhows :)

First was with Tofi 11 hours of sheer hell on my shin, by far the worst session I have had. I know this tattoo will not last long due to the way it has been done but I like the quirkyness and I can laser it at some point and get something new lol

I always love seeing the stuff you post, even if it's not the type of work I would get on myself. I think most of us here can at least appreciate good tattooing in all forms and nerd out on seeing people really dedicated to getting quality tattoos, regardless of style.