Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Agreed on the above...

It's not my cup of tea either, but clearly guys like Victor Potugal are good at what they do- so kudos to you.

Here in Ireland the tattoo scene in Dublin (what there is) is massively into realistic black and grey and the more 'out there' realism, they love all the Eastern European Robert Hernandez type work.

IG folks already saw, but I finished my back yesterday. I love it, although finishing it was very bittersweet! Here is the photo that Stephanie posted. She did everthing but the map, which is an old tattoo that she worked to integrate into the whole thing. She is a great tattooer and human being.

Looks awesome, congrats on finishing! I love how organic her style is, she really has a way of making everything look natural.

My wife got more work on her sleeve from Timothy hoyer and then after he busted out a quick pharoahs horses filler on my leg. I love it. I need to ask him if I can post pictures out of respect cause I know he likes to control what is on the Internet. One more trip I oct for my wife's sleeve and it should be done. @Pugilist your back is great....we missed going to saved as well great place/people.

Awesome crab, @suburbanxcore!

And I have no idea why images upload sideways. @steve1461686340?

Hi Guys,

Not really sure, but it could be that the image metadata is telling the server that 'sideways' is actually the right side up.. You should be able to change the orientation on your Mac/PC before uploading - it is possible to rotate images in the gallery on LST after uploading, but unfortunately not thread attachments..

Awesome crab by the way!

I love Henning's work so much...that tiger is so cool! And he's such a great guy, too. I'm sure you had as much fun as you can have during a six-hour session.

yea he is awesome!

he even invited me to the 30th anniversary party!

every tattooer that worked/guested royal is gonna be there!

so im really looking forward to that.. Henning is a wizard

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

awesome! i want a thigh tiger from henning sooo bad.

doit dude!

the tiger healed in 2 days.. almost no blood during the making ore after..

:)

Finally got around to updating my gallery with the work that got added to the Sleeve of Science in January:

Sleeve of Science

It's almost done. We need some minor colour touchups/additions (more orange around the microscope so that the transition there looks better), and he needs to figure out what he wants to do right at the wrist where he left some space.

Oh snap, I was staring at this for a long while earlier! Unbelievably impactful. I also have one from him on the back of my calf, so we're twinsies. And he's going to add to it one week from today.

And of course, welcome to LST!

Thanks for the compliment! Your El Monga is totally righteous! What's he adding to it?

I'm already *this* close to saving my other calf for another 'Monga...just not sure when I'll make it back to Barcelona.

@Wedge El Monga's instagram handle is elmongasasturain

Thanks for the compliment! Your El Monga is totally righteous! What's he adding to it?

I'm already *this* close to saving my other calf for another 'Monga...just not sure when I'll make it back to Barcelona.

@Wedge El Monga's instagram handle is elmongasasturain

I saw an El Monga tattoo in real life the other day and I dig the pictures of his tattoos a lot, but FUCK they look so much better in real life. I need one of those in my life.