Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Thanks for the compliment! Your El Monga is totally righteous! What's he adding to it?

Not completely sure what he'll be adding yet. My original idea was to put a Penrose triangle right below my other one from him, but he wasn't sure that it would fit well thematically (which I understand). He sent me a picture with a bunch of occult symbols in an attempt to generate some new ideas, and I pulled out a couple of my favorites and sent those back. We'll see what he comes up with, I can't wait.

Just got back from honeymoonin' on Vancouver Island. :cool:

We wanted to get some honeymoon tattoos and a we were thinking of getting cute little hummingbirds although we did have a running joke of getting "spirit eagle" tattoos on the drive out to the island. Then one night my wife says "YEAH let's get eagle tattoos, that would be more bad ass than a cute little hummingbird!" RIGHT?!? Can I get a HELL YEEEAH!

As fate would have it, we passed a Birds of Prey sanctuary on the way in to Victoria and met this bad ass dude named Manwe who solidified the plan:

ab648e94092f11e39b6e22000aeb1b47_6.jpg

We got some super-legit tattoo work at Government Street Tattoos in Victoria, BC. We called the shop they said come on down and let's chat, BOOM how does tomorrow at 10AM sound. Seriously such an awesome experience getting a tattoo from Chris David in this shop. So stoked on the results:

Hers:

c49838aa0c1f11e3b7fc22000aa821d1_6.jpg

Mine:

b27a8d760c1f11e39ee022000aa80163_6.jpg

I'm super stoked on the placement and design of my latest and greatest tattoo. THUMBS UP

86bfa03010fd11e3ac4722000a9f393d_6.jpg

On deck for this winter (tattoo season)...getting a piece on the opposite shoulder/neck and starting the back piece. BOOSH

Everyone's getting such awesome stuff. I love you guys. Haha

I'm compelled to make this same post on a very regular basis. That or something along the lines of "I LOVE TATTOOS!" Sometimes that's all there is to say.

On a related note, I'm getting tattooed tomorrow, so I'll have some awesome stuff of my own to contribute. :cool::cool::cool: