Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I managed to get tattooed by Capilli when he was at Captured Tattoo. I actually contacted him a few weeks after he announced his U.S. visit, and he was completely booked up. He emailed me back a month or two later and let me know he had a cancellation. I jumped right on the opportunity. After a near cancellation, due to some booking confusion, he managed to get me in at the time we had originally planned.

I would have to say that getting tattooed by Capilli was probably the best Tattoo experience I ever had. He is genuinely one of the nicest people I've ever met. He shared some cool and funny stories, and had a long conversation about Type O Negative and Alice In Chains. It was hands down, the least painful tattoo I've ever gotten. He says he's going to start making regular visits throughout the year, so I would highly suggest getting tattooed by him if any one in the United States has the chance.

r0sarl.jpg

That was the best photo I could get, being that it's on my Tricep and pretty gooey at the moment.

PS-It's totally ridiculous how he has been tattooing for only 5 years.

@InMyHeadAche, looks like Capilli made us moth twins! But mine still hurts. Man, I miss getting my triceps tattooed.

I know man, I was about to say the same thing.. Haha

He's just so good at them-along with everything else he does.

It was actually supposed to be a dagger with the moth as the handle, but we decided to just do the moth since I'm a pretty skinny dude, and the dagger would have taken up most of my arm. I still want to save some room for more pieces.

I'm not even going to think about doing my feet until I have a job that doesn't require me to wear high rubber boots at work. Healing my shin has been gnarly enough because of that.

...and I just got selected as a juror in a trial that's going to have me off work for at least three months. Thinking of using this as a opportunity to do my feet.

He's great' date='cool style. What you getting? Next week is like a mini convention at the shop! I'm in with Oliver Peck tuesday.[/quote']

I'm going to pick something out of Jesse's new book of flash.

Oliver did my feet at AllStar... You have great taste in tattooers ;) He's a fun guy to get tattooed by.

I'm going to pick something out of Jesse's new book of flash.

Oliver did my feet at AllStar... You have great taste in tattooers ;) He's a fun guy to get tattooed by.

Thanks! I book in with a lot of guests there,along with Ross and co. Had a look at his book while waiting around,it's amazing, you'll be spoilt for choice!

My latest is only a few hours old. Is this the first LST-themed tattoo? If it is, I also know who got the second (only moments after me):

9177293e23f511e3acce22000a9f15d8_7.jpg

Courtesy of Mr. @Scott Sylvia himself.

PS Like this or feel the ban hammer.

I am sooo damn jealous, and I know I really gotta make time to head out to SF. Awesome tattoo!