Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws.com/5e53b864294111e3bcc022000a1fbb0e_8.jpg

the photo quality is terrible but i got this little gap-jammer from Marcus Kuhn at the london convention this year its based off of a picture from some hori chiyo drawings...also its a self taken photo of the back of my arm in a bathroom with a terribly bright light but you get the idea.

by the way the gypsy gentleman really is a True Gent.

?ui=2&ik=eda97b6a5e&view=att&th=14178772cad45140&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw

the photo quality is terrible but this is what i got from Marcus Kuhn at the london convention this year its based off of a picture from some hori chiyo drawings...also its a self taken photo of the back of my arm in a bathroom with a terribly bright light but you get the idea.

by the way the gypsy gentleman really is a True Gent.

Is the link not working for anyone else? Very curious to see this tattoo!

got these two pieces at the london convention, fudo-she-o by claudia de sabe (black garden tattoo), panther-reaper by bart bingham (new york adorned)

as you can see i'm very happy with the trip to the convention this year! :d

[attach=config]9531[/attach][attach=config]9532[/attach]

you are a rockstar!!!

Pfew, it's all done! :)

Today was the 5th and last session on my 'Tamatori-Hime' sleeve, I expected to sit for like 3 hours to color the octopus, but in the end we clocked in 5 hours of tattoo time... and the chest part was kinda borderline brutal ;-)

IMG_7333_zpsd5bb8058.jpg

IMG_7341_zpse45af389.jpg

The orange is looking rather like 'radio-active orange' :) but that will soften up a bit/a lot when it's healed.

And now, fill up my back! When i've got some cash again :-))

Pfew, it's all done! :)

Today was the 5th and last session on my 'Tamatori-Hime' sleeve, I expected to sit for like 3 hours to color the octopus, but in the end we clocked in 5 hours of tattoo time... and the chest part was kinda borderline brutal ;-)

IMG_7333_zpsd5bb8058.jpg

IMG_7341_zpse45af389.jpg

The orange is looking rather like 'radio-active orange' :) but that will soften up a bit/a lot when it's healed.

And now, fill up my back! When i've got some cash again :-))

Wow, awesome work!

That Tengu is excellent. I think I may need to get one. How hard was it to get a tattoo from Garver? I could barely get near his booth to see him working.
That is incredible.

Thank you guys! I am very stoked on this one. It came out perfect I think. He was a very nice guy too. It was his only tattoo on the Sunday at the Convention, and his only by appointment. I think it was hard to get a walk-up with him?

Hey guys! Relatively new here but a small update to my chest panels. All work being done by Rodrigo Melo at Northstar Tattoo NYC.

Mike

Wow, just checked your images, those arms are amazing. Also really like how you are going with the carp motif all over. I love Rodrigo's work, I'm surprised his name doesn't get mentioned more often.

Got these two pieces at the London convention, Fudo-she-o by Claudia De Sabe (Black Garden Tattoo), Panther-reaper by Bart Bingham (New York Adorned)

As you can see I'm very happy with the trip to the convention this year! :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9531[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9532[/ATTACH]

awesome. really would liked to have got the hannya/panther design bart had at the convention but unfortunately getting used to london rent didnt allow me the funds. and claudia is amazing, adore her japanese work. you got some great work there. my bestie did get this awesome piece from bart at the convention that i thought you guys might appreciate

541844_10151703586989091_918387594_n.jpg

Got these two pieces at the London convention, Fudo-she-o by Claudia De Sabe (Black Garden Tattoo), Panther-reaper by Bart Bingham (New York Adorned)

As you can see I'm very happy with the trip to the convention this year! :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9531[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9532[/ATTACH]

When I saw that She-Fudo on instagram I said "Holy Shit" out loud. I absolutely love that. It's crazy how much I see on instagram that is tattooed on people posting here.

Oh, and the panther is awesome, too.

Wow, just checked your images, those arms are amazing. Also really like how you are going with the carp motif all over. I love Rodrigo's work, I'm surprised his name doesn't get mentioned more often.

Thanks man! Finished the arms earlier this year and started onto the back in September. Have 5 sessions scheduled between October through December...then one in January and one in February. Should have everything finished the earlier half of 2014...hopefully.

Rodrigo is a great guy, mad humble, and killer with a sharpie marker. Like how he keeps it classic looking and adds his "angry black" style to the back grounds which keeps it looking strong as hell.

Mike

My Remis piece still in progress, doing some more Tuesday and then in March.

Yes I think the nipple has to go but he went close to it tonight and I cam tell already its going to be hell lol

He wanted to do something completely different from roses and ships as he is bored shitless with them so I said go crazy, I think he is adding upside down headphones below lol

Its definitely different and I think it will look awesome when completed. He is one of the nicest artists I have met also!

We did 11 hours tonight on this, sorry for the moob shots and the shit pictures from my phone :)

image.jpg

images

image.jpg

screenshot pc

image.jpg

how to make screen shot

Got this a few days ago from Jason Reeder at Little Vinnie's in Finksburg, MD. Going to hopefully get it colored at the end of the month. Not the greatest pic because 1) it's hard to get a picture of your own leg, and 2) it's getting into the peely/scabby stage and not looking its best at the moment. But you get the idea. It wraps onto my shin a little because we both wanted to expand the theme in the future and wanted to leave lots of calf space open. Thinking about turning this into a leg sleeve for nocturnal/crepuscular plants and animals.:p