Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Thanks man! Finished the arms earlier this year and started onto the back in September. Have 5 sessions scheduled between October through December...then one in January and one in February. Should have everything finished the earlier half of 2014...hopefully.

Rodrigo is a great guy, mad humble, and killer with a sharpie marker. Like how he keeps it classic looking and adds his "angry black" style to the back grounds which keeps it looking strong as hell.

Mike

http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/tattoo-designs-books-flash/492-full-back-piece-thread.html

Keep us updated on that progress! That's a rough schedule. Your arms and chest look fantastic.

http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/tattoo-designs-books-flash/492-full-back-piece-thread.html

Keep us updated on that progress! That's a rough schedule. Your arms and chest look fantastic.

Thanks much! Will post over there after my next session. You back piece is coming out dope! Saw it on Instagram and now can put a person to the piece. Dana is great artist..frequents up here in NYC often at Northstar.

Mike

Got these two pieces at the London convention, Fudo-she-o by Claudia De Sabe (Black Garden Tattoo), Panther-reaper by Bart Bingham (New York Adorned)

As you can see I'm very happy with the trip to the convention this year! :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9531[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9532[/ATTACH]

Eilin, I am straight up JEALOUS of your collection. Hnnngh

tattoos_thumb.jpg

Todays session. 3 hours on feet was a stretch but got through it.

Tattoo was done by Chris at Wildcard Tattoo, Kalgoorlie Western Australia

I am super stoked with the results. I got permission from the artist at Jubly-Umph to use the designs. It's an Australian based artist who sells prints as well as pendants, handbags, wallets, earrings etc. The artist is even international now so keep an eye out.

Not sure if my link will work but it's in my gallery

Chris,

is she gonna get her back filled-in?

Yep he's gonna add some stuff to the empty spaces in the top corners still too he just didn't decide if he wants to add a border or some clouds. He said he's hoping it knock it out in 2 more sessions. As long as she can sit for haha.

- - - Updated - - -

heres a photo of my whole arm now that it's filled in. going to take a break from getting my other arm tattooed now for a while.

forgot to credit all the tattooers who made this what it is... thanks to lowercase j, timmy tatts, justin hyde, max kuhn, tyler densley, kim marks, ryan bailey, brandon montero, and landon lewis.

tumblr_mu7a1tZkMa1rocpblo1_500.jpg

@chrisnoluck - Hadn't seen your Mickey Rat before. Love it.

I'd also love to see some of the ladies' expressions when they walk up behind you for the 1st time . . .

Yeah I got that one at the Philly convention this year by Tyler Densley. And usually my tshirt covered the girl riding the devils face, i'm sure I would get a lot more comments from people if it were more visible haha.

I just got back from getting my chest piece outline done by Tim Pausinger at The Pearl. Poor guy - I was the worst client of the month. For whatever reason, I just couldn't settle in. I couldn't find my groove at all. That he could still turn out such a high quality tattoo with me flailing away underneath him speaks to the talent, skill, and professionalism of the guy. It was not my best moment, but it's a truly great tattoo. I've posted it on my instagram, and I'll probably post it here as well, but not until I've battered my brain with gin. Lots and lots of gin.

I just got back from getting my chest piece outline done by Tim Pausinger at The Pearl. Poor guy - I was the worst client of the month. For whatever reason, I just couldn't settle in. I couldn't find my groove at all. That he could still turn out such a high quality tattoo with me flailing away underneath him speaks to the talent, skill, and professionalism of the guy. It was not my best moment, but it's a truly great tattoo. I've posted it on my instagram, and I'll probably post it here as well, but not until I've battered my brain with gin. Lots and lots of gin.

The whole torso seems to be a brutal area. Nice going on getting it done though! I find, and hopefully you do as well Mark, that the shading and colour is always much less unpleasant.

My neurologist friend said it likely has to do with the fact that the wider shading needle stimulates multiple nerve endings. The multiple signals are less clearly delivered to the brain thus, less pain. I have no science to back this, but it sounds good to me.

Post up, I'd love to see what you got!

After a copious helping of gin and a couple hours spent with GTA5 and Iron Man 3, here is a terrible pic of my chest. Still a whole lot to be done, but Tim did a great job. We still have to finish both shoulders and some spider-webbing that will go along the bottom. This piece is going to really bring all my tattoos together nicely, I think. @Johannes - I've heard other people say that as well. I guess I'm entitled to one difficult sitting. @mtlsam - I agree. The shading is much easier. I suspect that your neurologist friend is on to something. At least, it sounds reasonable to me.