Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

@dirbab and I share real life friends however we have not met. I'm saying, come out of the shadows homey.

damn, haven't been on here in a few weeks. haha, let's hang!

@gougetheeyes need pizza tattie asap bro

- - - Updated - - -

got this guy 2 weeks ago from a very pregnant mia graffam.

e60c93682a2511e3b93522000a1f96b2_7.jpg

the cross looks like an X in the photo but it's a cross I promise.

Yeah I got that one at the Philly convention this year by Tyler Densley. And usually my tshirt covered the girl riding the devils face, i'm sure I would get a lot more comments from people if it were more visible haha.

Hey can I see a picture of the girl on the devil face, if it's no trouble? One of my favorite older designs, I always love to see different takes on it.

so i have a weird question.

i already have a bryan burk tiger, right? well i am 100% having him do my back but honestly the more i think about, i just want him to do a another bigger tiger on my back, with background and maybe other elements.

is that weird to have 2 similar tattoos from the same person on you?

Tattoos are weird, I say go for it.

i already have a bryan burk tiger, right? well i am 100% having him do my back but honestly the more i think about, i just want him to do a another bigger tiger on my back, with background and maybe other elements.

Eh. I have dragon heads on both knees and a dragon on my left forearm. I have a snake on my elbow/right forearm, a massive snake on my back, and a snake (with a hot stuff head) on my shin. Four girl heads so far, three spiders, four birds, three skulls, four hearts, and countless flowers. I'm probably missing a few in the previous counts, but you see what I'm getting at. There will be nothing remotely bummer about a huge tiger from Bryan Burk. Nothing.

Eh. I have dragon heads on both knees and a dragon on my left forearm. I have a snake on my elbow/right forearm, a massive snake on my back, and a snake (with a hot stuff head) on my shin. Four girl heads so far, three spiders, four birds, three skulls, four hearts, and countless flowers. I'm probably missing a few in the previous counts, but you see what I'm getting at. There will be nothing remotely bummer about a huge tiger from Bryan Burk. Nothing.

This ^^^^

I have several skulls, a couple of anchors, at least four birds, a few hearts, and like Hogg, more flowers than I know what to do with! I wouldn't worry about having similar images - focus on getting really high quality tattoos. By the looks of it, that isn't going to be a problem for you. Anyway, just my two cents.

@hogg and two tigers from the same person !!

I have two sets of koi from Henning Jorgensen. One on my left arm, two on my left thigh. LOVE his koi. Thoughts have run through my head of getting more koi up the left side of my torso to tie everything all together. Like most hobbies, interests, passions; there is no set formula in how one goes about collecting things. Just get what you like.

You should get a kitchen sink tattoo as well in one of your filler spaces ;-)

Oni on my chest, Oni on my back, both from same person.