Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Thanks. It's hard to tell in this pic, but as the ear has healed, it has really started to pop. I'm really ready to have this done, we've been working on it since March and probably won't finish until next March.

Ha I know how you feel. I started mine in May and I would hazard a guess that it's maybe halfway done.

KVDXV6x.png

Tiger kneecap by Destroy Troy. Timeless Tattoo Kansas City, MO

This was done earlier this summer. Awesome dude. I cannot wait to get some more work done by him. If you look closely there's a scratch on the bottom right, that happen a week before the tattoo and was not done during the session. Split in to two 2 hour sessions, with a short touch up afterwards. This was taken directly after the second session, I just can't seem to get a better picture than this. I highly suggest getting a tattoo from Troy if you're ever in the KCMO area.

It's just an excuse to take my shirt off if people compliment my leg I'll go "oh you think that's good?.. Bam!"

Dude that tiger is one of my favorite tattoos ever, no kidding you want another from him. I say fuck it and get another one, some other variation naturally, but who gives a fuck, it's going to look awesome.

This is what happened to me today:

9f5f3dee35bf11e3a5bc22000a9e2899_8.jpg

Rudy Fritsch, of course. I encourage anyone who as a chance to get something from this man, very inspiring and unique in every way. Well worth the trip to Trieste (nice town!) where his studio is. I think that's it for me, no more tattoos until spring. Ciao!

edit: not really necassary to comment on how much I love this tattoo. I do. A lot.

This is what happened to me today:

9f5f3dee35bf11e3a5bc22000a9e2899_8.jpg

Rudy Fritsch, of course. I encourage anyone who as a chance to get something from this man, very inspiring and unique in every way. Well worth the trip to Trieste (nice town!) where his studio is. I think that's it for me, no more tattoos until spring. Ciao!

edit: not really necassary to comment on how much I love this tattoo. I do. A lot.

This is brilliant. What a great tattoo. Congrats!

Thanks!! Adam Bosch does all my tattoos. I asked for something non traditional when it came to the bird cage and this is What he drew. Love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I must say that Paul is my favorite Bosch-surnamed tattooer, although he does very different work from what you have. Also, why don't you make a thread in the initiation forum to properly introduce yourself and tell us about your tattoo journey?

These are my two newest. Just got them yesterday. For years I have taken my stress out on myself. The top of my left arm is covered in burn scars. The swallow represents freedom and New beginnings. The cage was where I was trapped. The cage is open. I am free.

Free is the way to be. Cheers to new beginnings.

<bows>

Thank you, thank you!

All I had to do was lay back and think of England.

- - - Updated - - -

lay back and think of England.

hmm, possibly not the most internationally known idiom to choose.

- - - Updated - - -

you must feed the tattoo photo gods or your firstborn gets eaten!!!

(p.s. congratulations! and welcome to the horde :) )

Ach, I'd love to but it's kind of not mine to share until it's finished. Well, to my twisted mind anyway :rolleyes:

I suspect my firstborn would be very tasty, she's a good size too.