Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

@hogg Thanks! I'll post up pictures of the skull and roses piece later today.

also, thanks @Sean Sinha for getting that, had been itching to do it for a while now.

I like that you had a flash sheet with two amazing tattoos that I wanted, but you wanting to do her made it an easy choice. Love her, a TON. Fun tattoos yesterday, sorry if I was being a bit rude.

Just got a cover-up from Trevor Taylor at Liberty in Seattle. I had one laser removal session done at Fade Fast in Dallas and, though I've got nothing but good things to say about Fade Fast, decided I wasn't patient enough to see it though. Trevor was great and I'm very pleased with the result. It won't be my last from him.

trevor_taylor_rose_thumb.jpg

The photo was borrowed from Trevor's Instragram.

Not the latest work I have, but a few days after the Friday the 13th tattoo I got on the bottom of my foot, I gave doing one on the bottom of my other foot a go. The first hit was 34 days ago. After nine days, it pretty much looked like this, so I gave it another pass. Scabbing finally finished falling off a few days ago.

944624_10101281584661031_1877186698_n.jpg

There's a bit of what I think Shawn Porter called "iguana skin" around it, although not as severe as what he had on his Occult Vibrations finger tattoo updates. Probably going to work into it again soon, just to see if I can get it to stick... learning the hard way.

Did another overnight trip to NYC. In just over 24hrs I got a spider from Tomas Garcia and my wife got her sleeve from Timothy hoyer finished. Great time going to miss hanging out while Timothy tattoos my wife but I think a year from now ill start a med sized hoyer tattoo. I love my Tomas tattoo...he's just got so much cool shit and the process of looking through his bible to find a tattoo is just fun. So much great stuff to pick from. It was my first time at smith street and everyone was great and had a nice atmosphere...I will be going back at some point because boltz is still one of my favorite traditional tattooers and ill pay more for his work. Nice guy as well. Love NYC tattoo trips but they burn me out! Back home to trees and clean air and less people. Tomas posted a pic of mine on IG. I'm on the train so ill try to later. Timothy stuff i need to ask him first.

Got this dagger from Lal Hardy at New Wave Tattoo in Muswell Hill, London. Lal has been tattooing for over 30 years and is as absolute diamond.

Had such a great morning there as well.

The dagger goes through a tattoo from Alex Binnie, which is his version of the first tattoo I had done over 40 years ago.

Got this dagger from Lal Hardy at New Wave Tattoo in Muswell Hill, London. Lal has been tattooing for over 30 years and is as absolute diamond.

Had such a great morning there as well.

The dagger goes through a tattoo from Alex Binnie, which is his version of the first tattoo I had done over 40 years ago.

Always getting the best stuff. Don't you guys have a Jack Rudy tattoo hiding out somewhere over there? I am sure that I am not the only one on here that would love to see it. That is if you guys don't mind posting it.

@jpm06 Wild man Clements...killin it!

I should also mention that @cltattooing has become one of my favorite young tattooers. Damn homey, you're bringing it.

She is a bad ass babe, man. I have gotten two of her flash designs and love them both. The last one, the girl, was just so amazing. Personality and art wise, I really love my tattoo experiences with Carolyn.

I agree @cltattooing is pretty talented. If I ever find myself in oakland, I'd definitely get a tattoo from her

This entire time I just assumed she was from Charlotte because I was reading her username as CLTtattoing, rather than CLtattooing.

- - - Updated - - -

I see now that I rarely look at location listed right under the avatar.