Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Just got this croakin' hypercolour lizard yesterday:

abf09fce3c3d11e3962d22000a1f9aa0_6.jpg

by Teddy Kardos

IG: teddytattoos

Teddy is doing a guest spot at Shades of Grey in Edmonton, AB. He works in Newcombes Ink in Halifax, NS under King Len Langille. He is also the lucky(?) bastard that wears the infamous full torso reaper made by OllieXXX. We had a great time doing this technicolour bearded drago!

Stay tuned for next week...I have a 9am hallowe'en appointment to get a pretty epic neck/collarbone piece hehe (!!!). Saw the sketch this morning and WOW I am pumped. Very exciting month tattoo-wise for me.

So this is what happened yesterday, last tattoo of the year and until scottish convention in march (if I got extra cash by then)

c63bfe203d8a11e3b13b22000a9e0790_8.jpg

Tattoo by Iain Mullen, original design by myself. It is super strange, but it makes me super happy, that some tattooers that I REALLY like pressed "like" on this tattoo. When I checked yesterday it also had Thomas Hooper and Greg Christian on the list. I mean, who am I?

Got my last tattoo in September on my ribs in memory of my best friend who passed away last year. Since he was the brother I never had, I wanted something that would make the memory of him last forever. And since we both loved The Perks of being a Wallflower, I got a quote from the movie. The tattoo was done in Jessheim, Norway by Caroline @ Ringerike Tattoostudio, who also did my first tattoo. :) The quote is "And in this moment I swear, we are Infinite."

1232800_10200590069145512_781104536_n_zpsc1905b7a.jpg

2u55ich.jpg

DEEEEEENNNOOOOOOO

at the Bay Area Convention of the Tattoo Arts

Dude was so cool, I had such a great time. I also got to practice my spanish and many laughs were exchanged. I asked about some of his tattoos, he asked about some of mine, overall a lovely experience. Also, my forearm now somewhat resembles a balloon. Ha

2u55ich.jpg

DEEEEEENNNOOOOOOO

at the Bay Area Convention of the Tattoo Arts

Dude was so cool, I had such a great time. I also got to practice my spanish and many laughs were exchanged. I asked about some of his tattoos, he asked about some of mine, overall a lovely experience. Also, my forearm now somewhat resembles a balloon. Ha

awesome cl!!!

is there really a need for dickish comments like this?

i could talk about all the medicore lady heads and roses people get all the time but i choose to have a little more class than that.

pretty sure the comment wasn't aimed at the tattoo, rather that the inspiration for it was the movie adaptation and not the book...