Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Love this! I don't think I have seen James Clements work before, so thanks for introducing me to him. He sure puts out great looking tattoos!

I hadn't seen anything James Yocum did until James Clements introduced me to him and I got tattooed by him the last day of the convention. It's awesome finding new artists! And yes, James Clements is a great tattooer. I have quite a bit of work from him and I love it all.

Awesome stuff, everyone (as usual). El Monga added this to my leg today!

34b9b3ee516b11e3870e0efcc5f6d7df_8.jpg

Picture stolen from his Instagram. I'm now realizing that I never posted a picture of the last one he did on me, because it wraps and I can't seem to get a good picture of it. I'll try to do that soon.

This is spectacular. (As are many of the other recent posts.) Holy moly, there are some crazy great tattoos popping in this thread. And I'm not the least bit surprised. @RoryQ - that piece is incredible.

Awesome stuff, everyone (as usual). El Monga added this to my leg today!

34b9b3ee516b11e3870e0efcc5f6d7df_8.jpg

Picture stolen from his Instagram. I'm now realizing that I never posted a picture of the last one he did on me, because it wraps and I can't seem to get a good picture of it. I'll try to do that soon.

I think I post this every time you get tattooed by El Monga, but I really need an El Monga tattoo. I am envious that this tattoo isn't on me.

No rest from healing this winter...got more work coming up in 2 weeks from some guest artists coming to my city. Getting hilarious with Bryan Turnbull (Gov Street Tattoo Victoria) and getting weird with Jon Gray (Mata Mata Hamilton). And some touchups on my neck piece and mini insect tattoo. My wife is pissed I will be sidelined from the hot tub at her work christmas party. I will gladly stay dry on my colouring book quest!

Tomorrow! I'm getting my back (back of the neck to back of the knees) tattooed by Chad Koeplinger...SOOOOOOO FUCKEN STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seen the outline drawn on n finished and wow! 4.5 HRS to completely outline an entire back is disgustingly fast. Kudos to you for getting that done in one session. Going to be incredible when it's finished.