Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Hey guys haven't posted in awhile but FINALLY getting my tattoo finished booking it tomorrow :D and also adding another piece of one of my favourite bands that has some meaning I'm getting the album cover of trooper by iron maiden with eddie holding the British flag because I have British heritage and iron maiden is just AWESOMEiron-maiden-trooper-mp3.html?m=1

Konnichiwa LST!!! Writing this from Kyoto :D We did another 5 hours on my back yesterday which finished off the black and today we start colour. Then I have another 3 hour session Thursday evening and that will be it for this trip. Should leave about 7 hours or so to finish off the main motif. I'll post picks in the back piece thread once healed.

It's been awhile since I've been on here - as Brock put it, been in "hibernation". Just want to say God damn there has been some amazing work being put out on here lately!! Excellent job everyone. In a weird kind of way it makes me really proud to see the forum and the community doing what it set out to do, and that's nothing but great tattoos. And the new blood on here are dropping some bombs!!

Alright team, I shall update again when I get the chance and as mentioned post picks once everything settles down (probably should even do the long overdue travel blog lol) speak soon guys, genki de ne!!

Konnichiwa LST!!! Writing this from Kyoto :D We did another 5 hours on my back yesterday which finished off the black and today we start colour. Then I have another while since I've been on here - as Brock put it, been in "hibernation". Just want to say God damn there has been so3 hour session Thursday evening and that will be it for this trip. Should leave about 7 hours or so to finish off the main motif. I'll post picks in the back piece thread once healed.

so, i gotta ask...pics??!?!? do we have to wait till healed?!?!?!?

Cheers @Iwar it's good to be back my friend!! And since you asked so nicely, another travel blog it is haha.

Well that was just over 4 hours of "fuck me" lol. 2 days back to back is no joke at all ( @Reyeslv you are a machine) but we got a lot done. Horinao thinks we might even be able to finish on Thursday if we make the session a little longer - and hells yeah I'm keen for that! He's kept the colour really traditional and no bells or whistles but that's fine by me, the original image is perfect anyway (in my eyes at least)

@cibo y'all will have to wait until I at least get back home to be able to upload pics ;) but I won't keep you guys hanging.

here's a link to the catclaw blog from yesterday http://ameblo.jp/catclaw-tattoo-z/entry-11716915808.html

@Duffa

Looks good man! Really readable...

If you like Jazz and want some hard liquor Thursday night you should check out Bar Quasimodo ( Bar Chez Quasimodo - Jazz Up Japan ). This guy set up a bar in his garage when he retired, and made it into a shrine to whiskey, wine and jazz. It's my favourite place in Kyoto. But you've probably got your own finds at this stage!