Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

The rest of my tattoo work is fairly new, this was the oldest piece on me and it was getting hard to make out the features on it. The hair could be a little finer now that I look at it, I'll discuss it when I go for round II with my artist.

I hope you didn't misunderstand me. Your rework looks great!! Hair and all... I just dug the old one too. I can only hope that my own tattoos will be as relevant and look that good when they're 30+.

After 15 months of no ink, I'm back in the saddle and strapped in for a long ride. Randy Muller at Eye Candy in New Orleans finally started my back (partial cover-up) this past Tuesday night. We got 90% of the line-work done. Skull and dragon.

He's asked for no internet pictures until we're close to finishing - so I've got to respect that. Obviously will be posting a series of photos some time (hopefully) later in 2014.

Cheers @TaeTae I'd say between 22-24 hours?

Thanks @Mark Bee!

Haha cheers @Iwar definitely planning on background (kami no koh) but may have to be put on the back burner for a little bit while I weigh up a few things - but it will be done.

Thanks @hogg! Hiro and I where looking at your back while I was at his shop funnily enough ;)

And also, thanks @Reyeslv it was definitely an experience... not one I'm wanting to repeat anytime soon lol. But I'm pretty sure it will be repeated.

Last day off before work so I'll go though photos today, get a few things together and try and get a travel thread up over the weekend.

Popped into The Pearl this morning to catch a session with Tim Pausinger before he left for the Xmas holidays. He basically finished my chest piece. In January we'll link the shoulders and arms to it. He is also going to do some spider webbing between the tattoo and the bottom of my pecs. post-4924-146168861813_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Popped into The Pearl this morning to catch a session with Tim Pausinger before he left for the Xmas holidays. He basically finished my chest piece. In January we'll link the shoulders and arms to it. He is also going to do some spider webbing between the tattoo and the bottom of my pecs. [ATTACH]9817[/ATTACH]

Really beautiful! Congrats on that awesome work!

Popped into The Pearl this morning to catch a session with Tim Pausinger before he left for the Xmas holidays. He basically finished my chest piece. In January we'll link the shoulders and arms to it. He is also going to do some spider webbing between the tattoo and the bottom of my pecs. [ATTACH]9817[/ATTACH]

Awesome! That sinking ship rules!

98563c7c5eba11e382e5129f1344e6e2_8.jpg

Who: Shawn O'Connor shawnocconor.ca

What: bad assfrog (Sailor Jerry flash!)

Where: Ink Machine, Edmonton, AB Canada

When: at a touchup appointment...station was already setup, however i wasn't in the mood for a minor neck touchup.

Why? because it's a god damn sailor jerry battletoad! we were shooting the shit and i was flipping through a jerry flash book. i was like yeah buddy that's a sweet frog! shawn is like yeah buddy i've never done a frog before! we looked at each other and than said let's go buddy! add some pink in the belly! done on whim! took like 15 minutes lol

RIBBIT :cool:

this retarded little frog tattoo captures everything i love about the tattoo experience. the best.

- - - Updated - - -

dd518da05a3111e3a0851240c301e87e_7.jpg

also got this cool headless owl from Jon Gray (from Hamilton, ONT...guest spot at Lucky Strike in Edmonton, AB).

It was from Jon's own painted flash. 2hrs. Ollie walked by and turned up the volts on the machine and Jon was flying. it was funny. good time and good tattooer!

<nuff side ass, en joy>

98563c7c5eba11e382e5129f1344e6e2_8.jpg

Who: Shawn O'Connor shawnocconor.ca

What: bad assfrog (Sailor Jerry flash!)

Where: Ink Machine, Edmonton, AB Canada

When: at a touchup appointment...station was already setup, however i wasn't in the mood for a minor neck touchup.

Why? because it's a god damn sailor jerry battletoad! we were shooting the shit and i was flipping through a jerry flash book. i was like yeah buddy that's a sweet frog! shawn is like yeah buddy i've never done a frog before! we looked at each other and than said let's go buddy! add some pink in the belly! done on whim! took like 15 minutes lol

RIBBIT :cool:

this retarded little frog tattoo captures everything i love about the tattoo experience. the best.

- - - Updated - - -

dd518da05a3111e3a0851240c301e87e_7.jpg

also got this cool headless owl from Jon Gray (from Hamilton, ONT...guest spot at Lucky Strike in Edmonton, AB).

It was from Jon's own painted flash. 2hrs. Ollie walked by and turned up the volts on the machine and Jon was flying. it was funny. good time and good tattooer!

<nuff side ass, en joy>

Doesn't @chrisnoluck have a frog similar to that one? It's such an awesome design and that's a great story. Tattoos are the coolest thing in the world.

@Mark Bee

Super work! Are you going to eventually fill in your whole front?

@RoryQ Thank you! All credit to Tim Pausinger. And Yes, I am going to do my whole front. I've got another artist at The Pearl who is doing a large piece on my stomach. I'm looking forward to it, and terrified all at the same time. It is going to be a black and gray tattoo taken from a New Deal era relief on the Dept of Health in (I think,) Duluth. Unfortunately, I've moved in next to a donut shop and the image is going to look a little stretched. :(

JGtatt_zps09c2ed93.jpg

Who: Jamie Greaves

What: Awesome snakiness

When: Today - 12.13.13

Where: Real Art Tattoo, Leicester, UK.

Why: I love snakes...and this is my third snake tattoo. I wanted something traditional and this is my most traditional piece yet. Gotta say though...It hurt like a bitch and I felt like a real pussy for a lot of the time, really struggled to get through it! Hope you guys like!

P.S. Photo courtesy of Jamie as well, taken from his instagram.