Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Here is my latest. Done on Tuesday by Aaron Coleman (Immaculate Tattoo, Mesa AZ).

I asked for a crawling panther plus "whatever, as long as it's fairly traditional". Got a sword and some roses and I am extremely pleased of course.

Done in only 2.25 hours as I mentioned in the 'fastest tattooers' thread.

Here is my latest. Done on Tuesday by Aaron Coleman (Immaculate Tattoo, Mesa AZ).

I asked for a crawling panther plus "whatever, as long as it's fairly traditional". Got a sword and some roses and I am extremely pleased of course.

Done in only 2.25 hours as I mentioned in the 'fastest tattooers' thread.

Okay, that's it. I'm tired of flip-flopping on this. I'm absolutely getting tattooed by him one of the next times he comes to Tucson.

I got started on this tattoo by Ron Henry Wells last while he was guesting at Tattoomania in Montreal and we'll finish it at a later date. Sorry for the not great photo, it wraps a bit so it's tough to get a good one. As always, it was a real pleasure to be tattooed by Ron, and the Tattoomania crew were very gracious hosts. I love tattoos. post-3821-146168862374_thumb.jpg

I got started on this tattoo by Ron Henry Wells last while he was guesting at Tattoomania in Montreal and we'll finish it at a later date. Sorry for the not great photo, it wraps a bit so it's tough to get a good one. As always, it was a real pleasure to be tattooed by Ron, and the Tattoomania crew were very gracious hosts. I love tattoos. [ATTACH]9884[/ATTACH]

Awesome!

Down meaning NH, RI, or NY? Let me know if its NH or RI and we can possibly turn it into a New England LST meetup.

Yep, Rhode Island or New Hampshire. Strongly leaning towards Rhode Island at this point for a number of reasons, and me and @Pugilist have talked about including a visit to Boston as part of the trip. No firm plans made yet, mind you. A New England LST meetup would be great.

Yep, Rhode Island or New Hampshire. Strongly leaning towards Rhode Island at this point for a number of reasons, and me and @Pugilist have talked about including a visit to Boston as part of the trip. No firm plans made yet, mind you. A New England LST meetup would be great.

Nice. I feel like I would have to be a part of this being a Vermonter and all, ha!

I got started on this tattoo by Ron Henry Wells last while he was guesting at Tattoomania in Montreal and we'll finish it at a later date. Sorry for the not great photo, it wraps a bit so it's tough to get a good one. As always, it was a real pleasure to be tattooed by Ron, and the Tattoomania crew were very gracious hosts. I love tattoos. [ATTACH]9884[/ATTACH]

this looks great man. I am seeing Ron again in February, and am getting pretty pumped for it. That ship looks awesome. I love his nautical themed work.

Some recent stuff:

aa4c1ff5-e257-4089-9b52-1329138b90f3_zpsd19e541f.jpg

this was my end of the trade with Olivia. We decided to use her birthmark as a nipple. :cool:

bc03eba6-0bc8-47a5-b246-9bf3cfbb4cd3_zps41fdf666.jpg

And then this was a medical illustration of a humerus bone. This is actually on a dude who is from the same town that I apprenticed in. It was pretty nuts actually, he told me that he had gotten work done at the shop I was at, and turns out he had a tattoo that I had drawn for my mentor to use. Small world..

And then this was a medical illustration of a humerus bone. This is actually on a dude who is from the same town that I apprenticed in. It was pretty nuts actually, he told me that he had gotten work done at the shop I was at, and turns out he had a tattoo that I had drawn for my mentor to use. Small world..

Someone's got a secret admirer <3