Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I decided to add a little bit of color to my elbow. I have been piecing togather a traditional sleeve. I wanted to add a skull into the mix without it looking to deathly and dark. So to brighten it up a bit added it to a little floral arrangement. No better place to put it other than the elbow. Done by Tony D at Chronic tattoo in Elyria Ohio. 20131226_205657-1_thumb.jpg

@Graeme and @Pugilist Looks great! I saw this on instagram this morning as well. Was this at the same shop we walked by in Montreal after poutine?

We're in Vancouver right now visiting my family for the holidays and wanted to get tattooed here, and figured if we're in Vancouver it's only right and natural to get a piece of Doc Forbes flash.

- - - Updated - - -

Really awesome! During my trip in Montreal I'm getting a matching tattoo with my good friend, at PSC.

Nice! Who is going to tattoo you? That shop is super cool, you'll need to take a good look at those roll-up sheets of Tony D'Annessa's flash. Those are a treasure.

We're in Vancouver right now visiting my family for the holidays and wanted to get tattooed here, and figured if we're in Vancouver it's only right and natural to get a piece of Doc Forbes flash.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice! Who is going to tattoo you? That shop is super cool, you'll need to take a good look at those roll-up sheets of Tony D'Annessa's flash. Those are a treasure.

Ha! If I read more carefully I would have known you were in Vancouver. My bad!

1524606_617081388340277_1529617783_n.jpg?oh=f4d741e3b1d7b1cc916ba8606f5f7ab0&oe=52C14E0A

1479678_617053798343036_1980931246_n.jpg?oh=479fbe1dadc7bde48572b4ccd655f488&oe=52C12C92

My latest by Jan Willem at 25 to life tattoos in Rotterdam. Picked a design from his flash and he nailed it! Couldn,t be more stoked with how it turned out!

the picture of the tattoo was when i removed the wrapping after 12 hours. Really hard to take a good picture of it without it being shiney. Once its healed ill post a new picture

Was just going to do a walk-in. All the artists are awesome, so I don't mind whoever is available.

And yea I went when I was way younger, two of my buddies got tattooed there. Super chill place. Was amazing.

Cool, thanks I'll definitely take a look at his stuff when I'm there. :) He's the older senior man yea? I think he was the one that tattooed my friends. He was using like an extra magnifying glass attached to his glasses. hehe

Aw what the hell. I wasn't going to post this because, most of what I see here is just so epic. This isn't particularly epic but, I like it just the same. This was my first real 'impulse' tattoo. I was hell bent on getting some kind of little banger as a souvenir of an awesome trip to Vancouver. I wanted to get something done at Gastown but they were fully booked so I walked around til I found a place that had time for a walk in. Normally I would be a lot more fussy but, I wanted it right then and there. I had always wanted a sparrow/swallow, and I liked the date so I threw that in too. Vancouver is the place of my birth and although I haven't lived there since infancy, it always feels very strongly like home when I'm there. So, yeah..... :) Oh, and, pardon the nipple LOL