Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I got some blackberries, leaves, branches, and another rose added to my arm yesterday (Kim Saigh at Memoir).

Pure awesomeness ! Memoir is such a great shop I think if I won the lottery the first thing I would do , would be to book a flight to see Shawn Barber his work is just mind-blowing.

- - - Updated - - -

Got my wife to take some photos of my latest tattoo all healed. The photos are a bit glarey cos of the flash. Tibetan Skull by Ema Sweeney at Custom Inc .dscf2700_thumb.jpg dscf2699_thumb.jpg dscf2696_thumb.jpg dscf2695_thumb.jpg

IMG_0442_1.jpg

Got this from Mike Aul in Ann Arbor, MI yesterday. Isn't it adorable?

Oh man, I'm super into Michael Aul's work! His paintings are something special.. Think he did a few days here at Three Kings and had no idea til it was too late. I like this little dude, I have a similar one on my leg redrawn from the Cliff White Bowery book. Nice job all around!

Pure awesomeness ! Memoir is such a great shop I think if I won the lottery the first thing I would do , would be to book a flight to see Shawn Barber his work is just mind-blowing.

- - - Updated - - -

Got my wife to take some photos of my latest tattoo all healed. The photos are a bit glarey cos of the flash. Tibetan Skull by Ema Sweeney at Custom Inc .

Thanks, yeah I love Memoir. Shawn is great, as is Brendan Rowe. Shawn came up with the idea to frame my little forearm owl in a playing card instead of covering it up.

Your Tibetan skull is so good.

Got a this little wrist filler by Henry Wyatt at Inkies in Fremont, CA. Representing and supporting the Typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda Relief... The design is a a guide taking the deceased to the Hereafter by canoe, based on an artifact known as the Manunggul Jar.

#TattooForPhilippines

https://www.facebook.com/tattooforthephilippines

Needles and Sins Tattoo Blog | Tattoo for the Philippines

- - - Updated - - -

Got my wife to take some photos of my latest tattoo all healed. The photos are a bit glarey cos of the flash. Tibetan Skull by Ema Sweeney at Custom Inc .dscf2700_thumb.jpg dscf2699_thumb.jpg dscf2696_thumb.jpg dscf2695_thumb.jpg

I met Ema and her husband in Brooklyn last year at the smorgasburg.Nice people,and she does beautiful work.

I got a cobra wrapped around an ankh on Dec 29,2013 by Christine Vallieres at Old Town Ink in Scottsdale, AZ

After my first tattoo, I thought about this one and what I wanted it to be. For me, it symbolizes rebirth of life and protection. I think snakes get a lot of bad rep but I think they are awesome creatures. I consider myself pretty spiritual so the Ancient Egyptian symbol of life fits with the snake imagery. Some people think it's an evil snake but it's not :p

This tattoo, along with the one on my back of a scorpion and some Arabic script do mean quite a lot to me. I got them a year after I had a near death experience. I was hospitalized for a long time and lsot my job and almost had to return to living with my parents back in Connecticut. I beleive that I was given a second chance and was being watched over somehow. It made me think how precious my life is, how strong I actually was and how much people cared for me.

Not one on myself, but one I put on a good friend recently. He came home for New Year's to surprise his family, and drove three hours to surprise my fiancée before she went home to Ireland. I was the only one who knew of his plans, and thankfully he avoided all the snow issues. Inside of the knee/thigh... or the No Fun Zone.

1506941_10101411312450501_1392886443_n.jpg