Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I met Ema and her husband in Brooklyn last year at the smorgasburg.Nice people,and she does beautiful work.

Yeah Billy and Ema are good friends with Mike Nomy at South Shore and guest there every so often I think. I will definitely be getting more work from Ema in the future

I got this from Josh Adams a few months ago. I love it but it healed up a little weird in one spot (between the hands). It's probably just cause I already had a dry skin patch right there and never noticed until it was tattooed.

ee9da47c189b11e3b80e22000ae91445_7.jpg

2q19ms2.jpg

I just set up an appointment with Frank William in a week and a half and I am stoked.

Ok, so I just have to ask you CT people if you've ever been to the Durham Fair? My home town's claim to fame :)

I don't even know what that is lol I never really traveled around the state or cared about other places when I lived there. I went to NYC and Boston a lot though. When I say I'm from CT, people always ask about "oh do you know where blah blah is?" And I am like IDK!!!! LOL I don't even know where Durham is