Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

[ATTACH]10048[/ATTACH]

Frank Carter, Frith St.

He drew this on in quite an awkward space between two pieces on my leg. Super nice guy, had fun getting this one.

First time in Frith Street!

And I robbed this picture from Frank's Instagram btw

Damn!!! I LOVE that!!!

1601202_10152201396253899_498974442_n.jpg

Had this Jonah and Rock of Ages sleeve worked on yesterday by Juan "Superfly" Arreguin here in Leon Mexico.

The only thing I am not sure is of this little filler that he did in the ditch - it is a skull but without black lines, just some blue lining and blue shading. I guess I will have to wait and see once it's healed. Other than that, completely stoked! Sorry for the crappy pictures.

1554509_10152201396273899_1787603914_n.jpg

Had this Jonah and Rock of Ages sleeve worked on yesterday by Juan "Superfly" Arreguin here in Leon Mexico.

The only thing I am not sure is of this little filler that he did in the ditch - it is a skull but without black lines, just some blue lining and blue shading. I guess I will have to wait and see once it's healed. Other than that, completely stoked! Sorry for the crappy pictures.

That skull is the best thing about your sleeve!

A few of us from our shop in South Carolina came out for the SFO show this year and what hospitality! Got a crazy psychotic Ren from Ren & Stimpy on my outer calf by Jeff Rassier after a discussion about the show and animation. Great tattooer and a great experience all weekend! Scott and everyone at Black Heart were very open and made us feel at home. That shop is full of top tattooers who are also incredibly down to earth...an amazing combo

Some progress on my frontpiece with my boss, Josh Cruse. Did about three hours of color in the snake all around my chest and belly. I have another sitting in two weeks, but I'll probably hold off on posting anything until we get it all done... after it's healed and settled, we'll touch up anything that needs it and add some pattern work in that minty green stripe on the snake.

1488947_10101453148211301_362359631_n.jpg

It's a snake and tiger kinda time! 3rd session in, steaming through it! By Stewart Robson

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

1601202_10152201396253899_498974442_n.jpg

1554509_10152201396273899_1787603914_n.jpg

Looks really great. Would like to see more of it. Skull looks great in the ditch as well

Van Biard at Clean Slate Tattoo in Centennial CO tattooed a feather on the back of my neck. We did this tattoo on me as part of our tattoo benefit for Claire Davis, after the Arapahoe HS shooting. The feather is one of the symbols for Arapahoe HS. Being so close to so many people at the school and having gone there myself I decided to get one of the tattoos aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/12/30/arapahoe-high-students-faculty-get-tattoos-to-remember-claire-davis/

that's really sweet! love the detail

- - - Updated - - -

It's a snake and tiger kinda time! 3rd session in, steaming through it! By Stewart Robson

wow that's awesome! and a lot of time in the chair! nice :)

- - - Updated - - -

Some progress on my frontpiece with my boss, Josh Cruse. Did about three hours of color in the snake all around my chest and belly. I have another sitting in two weeks, but I'll probably hold off on posting anything until we get it all done... after it's healed and settled, we'll touch up anything that needs it and add some pattern work in that minty green stripe on the snake.

1488947_10101453148211301_362359631_n.jpg

I really like the colour choice in the snake. great piece.

Got this super-awesome psychedelic-multi-eyed-alien-tiger colored in and finished up yesterday (black is healed). Flash and Tattoo by Theo Mindell at Spider Murphy's. Pretty stoked on this lil' guy!!

You can check the pretty colors on his instagram:

Instagram

Or check out a crappy-hotel-room shot attached! What's that saying someone said around here about Tattoos being tough to photo because there ain't no lens that can capture the magic? Totally true in my experience....

Got this super-awesome psychedelic-multi-eyed-alien-tiger colored in and finished up yesterday (black is healed). Flash and Tattoo by Theo Mindell at Spider Murphy's. Pretty stoked on this lil' guy!!

You can check the pretty colors on his instagram:

Instagram

Or check out a crappy-hotel-room shot attached! What's that saying someone said around here about Tattoos being tough to photo because there ain't no lens that can capture the magic? Totally true in my experience....

Theo is an excellent dude. I'm glad I got to meet him in Austin! Also that fuckin' tiger owns!!