Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

@TaeTae, I find back of the thighs OK. The ass is way more painful. It´s actually awful! hehe..

Wow, that was a big question! My legs will not be in the same style as my back piece with traditional windbar background. My plan is to collect small and large one-shots on the rest of the body regardless of the style, and finally sew it all together with a kind of background. Maybe a flame background. I should also laser remove an entire sleeve and two other tattoos. A big project, but necessary. In October I travel to NYC / SF (with @Ninab and @Iwar) to get tattooed by Hoyer / O'Donnell / Lehi and hopefully Corbin. On the wish list for the future: Rassier, Leu, Mick, Roper, Sylvia Trevino, Ichibay, Bruno, Grime, Arriola, Deutsche, Whitehead and many more ..

well my consult was a complete waste of time! will check out the other guys in town but I am back to thinking I will give the locals a miss and save up for wt Norbert. mr local perked up when we got talking about his renos though- couldn't give two shits about any questions. so instead I went and bought some fancy tea, some fancy cheese and came home. ohwell!!

I also posted this in the backpiece thread, but i'm soo stoked i just had to put it in here too :-)

Well, Since today I am an official member of the Back piece squad :)

We had a (pretty brutal) 5+ hour start of my backpiece, we managed to finish all the lining (except for the big flower that need to go on my upper legs).

Next session will be for lining the flowers and the rest of the leg part, and to start shading... I can't wait ;-)

IMG_7814_zpsc16f5611.jpg

Little Medusa Spider action on my very upper thigh, not a fun spot to get tattooed!

IMG_7219_zps7f7c852d.jpg

IMG_7217_zps700a3dac.jpg

IMG_7225_zps2dcda14e.jpg

IMG_7536_zps413526b1.jpg

He's going to add some webs behind her another time, the last thing I wanted after shading this thing was some thin liner work...

- - - Updated - - -

I´ve already posted this in the back piece-thread, but I throw it out here too with a better photo. Next session in March:

8F0171AB-00A5-40B2-9F4E-012535706B4F_zpsfangch2q.jpg

YES YES YES!!!