Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I posted an earlier pic of this chest piece, but today Tim Pausinger at The Pearl in Toronto finished things up. I'm super pleased with the results. Tattooing on and around nipples sucks. Worth it in the end though. Now, planning for an epic back piece begins.

Oh FFS. Why is this image sideways. F' it. I'm going for a nap.

Artist David Corden!

We have tried something completely different work wise, totally out of mine and Davids comfort zones, it may not work but we tried for something different lol

Brutally honest opinions chaps and girls lol we went for scribbly textured arty fartty style lol. We need to do more shading down the inside of the leg still and David said once its settled down we should see lots of textures. 10 hours on this and we still need to add more shading as its swollen really bad at the moment.

What do you think?

2wh3yq8.jpg

2viqdev.jpg

20gmko8.jpg

8vyjol.jpg

35ido4z.jpg

1232kxg.jpg

Wow, awesome @peterpoose !!

I'm just a noob, so no critique from me either. I will say that I've been following your journey with your many artists, and what I really want to know is, once your journey is over (and I realise this will be really soon), do you think you will miss getting tattooed or is the whole process just a means to an end?

Just Had the best two days ever, got to hang with some tattoo royalty get tattooed and spend an early Valentine in a cool hotel with my mrs, first I got my thigh / knee Tattood by Tim Hendricks

8C8252BA-E81D-4B62-A27F-47B722D517BA-197-00000014D7C73C0F_zps63e8e462.jpg

Then I got my side / ribs done by Matt Arriola a day later

ECB5D3D5-F8A7-4DB3-B111-94B985882ADC-197-00000014CB20A724_zps7f15c46d.jpg

I'm feeling a bit tender now, but it was totally worth it, pain killers and booze? don't mind if i do :D

Wow, awesome @peterpoose !!

I'm just a noob, so no critique from me either. I will say that I've been following your journey with your many artists, and what I really want to know is, once your journey is over (and I realise this will be really soon), do you think you will miss getting tattooed or is the whole process just a means to an end?

Oh most definitely! Something I am not looking forward to to be honest :(

- - - Updated - - -

@peterpoose I really like this (mostly) black and grey body suit you are piecing together. Please keep sharing photos!

also is your dirty sock touching the freshly tattooed area in the 4th photo down? :P

haha they were clean when I put them on, its walking around the shop in socks :P

- - - Updated - - -

Just Had the best two days ever, got to hang with some tattoo royalty get tattooed and spend an early Valentine in a cool hotel with my mrs, first I got my thigh / knee Tattood by Tim Hendricks

8C8252BA-E81D-4B62-A27F-47B722D517BA-197-00000014D7C73C0F_zps63e8e462.jpg

Then I got my side / ribs done by Matt Arriola a day later

ECB5D3D5-F8A7-4DB3-B111-94B985882ADC-197-00000014CB20A724_zps7f15c46d.jpg

I'm feeling a bit tender now, but it was totally worth it, pain killers and booze? don't mind if i do :D

Wow man both awesome, I specially love the panther, reminds me of the old school days and if it fitted together with what I have I would definitely have one!

bros i'm gonna be in SF soon was gonna get a rassier tattoo but didn't schedule it...spot prolly booked by someone else now

but now i'm thinking bout something else

people who have been tatted up at spider murphys do they usually have walk in availability or are they booked out pretty far?

would like to get a cripwell or dobleman zap