Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

image.jpg

Dan santoro did this for me as a walk in a couple of days ago! Waited 7 years so feels good to have waited and finally got it done.

- - - Updated - - -

image_jpg_no_Cache_1392695721.jpg

Also I finished my torso very recently so here's a photo of it

For some reason, I can't see a larger image of your torso. Please post one--it looks awesome! Who did it?

Artist David Corden!

We have tried something completely different work wise, totally out of mine and Davids comfort zones, it may not work but we tried for something different lol

Brutally honest opinions chaps and girls lol we went for scribbly textured arty fartty style lol. We need to do more shading down the inside of the leg still and David said once its settled down we should see lots of textures. 10 hours on this and we still need to add more shading as its swollen really bad at the moment.

What do you think?

2wh3yq8.jpg

2viqdev.jpg

20gmko8.jpg

8vyjol.jpg

35ido4z.jpg

1232kxg.jpg

Just an update, I am joining the noob laser people lol I hate this tattoo, looks like a blob of shit so its going :)

I guess I have to experience all aspects of the tattoo world :)

@peterpoose No tattoo is perfect and even the best can make mistakes, to be honest though, considering your favoured style is black and grey realism, I don't think that artists work is overly impressive in that style. You are very dedicated to the work you get, respect for that. Hope you get something you are happy with next time.

Thank you mate and yes I am not angry at all, shit happens :)

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, I think the placement is just off. But that's just my opinion.

I agree, I think that picture needed a flat surface to show it properly but we live and learn. :)