Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I managed to snag a cancellation with Grez yesterday to do a Panther Rose Morph. I'm pretty friggin stoked!

image_thumb.jpeg

Epic.

- - - Updated - - -

As I am want to do on my days off, I found myself outside The Pearl. Today Tim Pausinger did a couple pieces of Higgs flash for me. He did a druid and this creepy clown.

LOVE the druid, and I can't believe that Tim just happened to have nothing else going on at that particular moment. Lucky Druid.

Aw man, everyone is getting such great stuff lately. I haven't been tattooed this year yet. I think tomorrow I will be making an appointment with some friends to get one existing piece touched up and another finished. Way overdue for that, so there's something to look forward to.

Anyway I think most of you have seen this on the 'gram, but here it is again

166bzwg.jpg

Aw man, everyone is getting such great stuff lately. I haven't been tattooed this year yet. I think tomorrow I will be making an appointment with some friends to get one existing piece touched up and another finished. Way overdue for that, so there's something to look forward to.

Anyway I think most of you have seen this on the 'gram, but here it is again

166bzwg.jpg

That is so beautiful! Did you do it?

@growltiger I did, thank you!

@Graeme Thanks dude! I had a blast with it.

@hogg Cheers, thank you! You should get one! They're such gorgeous flowers, I think those are called Hagoromo Chrysanthemums. Been wanting to do one for a while but always been intimidated by the structure and complexity of the design. Turns out they follow a pretty simple formula.

@growltiger I did, thank you!

@Graeme Thanks dude! I had a blast with it.

@hogg Cheers, thank you! You should get one! They're such gorgeous flowers, I think those are called Hagoromo Chrysanthemums. Been wanting to do one for a while but always been intimidated by the structure and complexity of the design. Turns out they follow a pretty simple formula.

You really did a great job. See you soon.

Thanks, everybody.I wish I could take more credit for how rad the hand is, but all credit goes to Steve. I have one more to share, from today. Hyottoko from Civ, followed by one last pass to get rid of the money in my wallet, then about 10 hours or so back to Kansas.

1620891_10101495317743221_1422285395_n.jpg

My coworker Jimmy also got tattooed by Paul Dobleman and Stefano (the flower/chain that he posted earlier) to finish his lower arm, and we brought along my parents and got them tattooed. Neither had been to a convention in about 20 years. My mom got a big Texas tribute from Oliver Peck (after I told her an idea she should get while we were in a Whattaburger), and my dad got a really nice rose on his neck from Bobby Padron from ROA. He also won best small B&G with his 30 year old Charlie Cartwright hand tattoos. I doubt we'll ever hear the end of it... in a good way.

Also picked up tons of prints, a small Beppe Strambini original, and some stories. Learned through keeping my eyes open as well. Looking forward to next year.

Got a gnarly tattoo of a hot stuff...riding a pig (the top from the pigs is pigs). it is super weird and hot stuff looks like a bright red head of a penis with horns. it's 48 hrs old, was super spontaneous and my wife is rather unimpressed at my humour. some post-tattoo anxiety and thinking maybe i should have just gotten something easier to comprehend like a skull or a rose...meh i already have a few skulls and roses. i just keep telling myself that this hot stuff is really funny and well worth the $300. oh geez

- - - Updated - - -

^ my post is worthless without pics

abstract closeup

ecaf705c9d9b11e393a00e5d5ec921df_6.jpg

New one from my buddy - Christian Peters - Lotus tattoo.

Super happy with it one of the nicest guys too.

I know this is not what your post is about, but all you people with big chest pieces impress me. I mean your nipple is RIGHT THERE. Did you cry during those parts? I would've! Either that or punctured something accidentally with my fingernails and my ROCK HARD GRIP OF PAIN :D :(

You new tattoo looks good, too!

Got a gnarly tattoo of a hot stuff...riding a pig (the top from the pigs is pigs). it is super weird and hot stuff looks like a bright red head of a penis with horns. it's 48 hrs old, was super spontaneous and my wife is rather unimpressed at my humour. some post-tattoo anxiety and thinking maybe i should have just gotten something easier to comprehend like a skull or a rose...meh i already have a few skulls and roses. i just keep telling myself that this hot stuff is really funny and well worth the $300. oh geez

- - - Updated - - -

^ my post is worthless without pics

abstract closeup

ecaf705c9d9b11e393a00e5d5ec921df_6.jpg

I know it doesn't count for much, put I think a penis-headed Hot Stuff devil is hilarious