Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I know this is not what your post is about, but all you people with big chest pieces impress me. I mean your nipple is RIGHT THERE. Did you cry during those parts? I would've! Either that or punctured something accidentally with my fingernails and my ROCK HARD GRIP OF PAIN :D :(

You new tattoo looks good, too!

I can answer the question by saying that it's actually far worse around the nipple than on them. Even when one is pretty much solid black.

Which wasn't as bad as collarbone, honestly.

feels like i've got chicken pox...last session I had, OllieXXX stipled the rest of my torso gaps, added filler on the eel on the side of my knee, touched up a leg tattoo he did 3 years ago and added a smart ass hot stuff. healing four parts of the body at the moment and i've got another session coming up next week. jesus christ. then i think i will be good for this season, going to start my backpiece after getting my sunburn on this summer.

so what to get next week? i had booked an appointment with one of my favourite local tattooers Shawn O'Connor (The Timber Tattoo Company Blog) since he is moving away from Edmonton to Nelson (which rules because I love road trips to Hippy Country, Canada). Thinking about getting a bad ass panther...is there really anything to think about there?!? My wife is away this week which means I don't have my rational partner to talk me out of doing something ridiculous, like adding blue balls onto a muscle sex panther tattoo. It's going on my inner thigh, seems only appropriate to add some innuendo.