Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

who: Clarens Monroy from Por Vida Tattoos (upland, california)

what: Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

when: Saturday

where: Salt Lake International Tattoo Convention

why: I want to start a sleeve of everything from my childhood that i loved or made an impact on my life and I got it at the convention only because I won a voucher for a free tattoo (under $500)

tehehe just wanted to post a list, anyways, here's a picture of my tattoo (which i love very much)

who: Clarens Monroy from Por Vida Tattoos (upland, california)

what: Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

when: Saturday

where: Salt Lake International Tattoo Convention

why: I want to start a sleeve of everything from my childhood that i loved or made an impact on my life and I got it at the convention only because I won a voucher for a free tattoo (under $500)

tehehe just wanted to post a list, anyways, here's a picture of my tattoo (which i love very much)

1231671_10203569593825445_86226385_n.jpg

I thought I was the only one on LST with a TMNT tattoo. Awesome!

My latest tattoo was done at the Motor City Tat Con by portrait artist Kyle got-a-portrait-of-my-beautiful-mema-today-byCotterman.

Idk how I feel about it, what is y'all's opinion? Sorry if that's not an ok link, I'm new and don't know how to post pics yet

http://rightonkaleyross.tumblr.com/post/77534524828/got-a-portrait-of-my-beautiful-mema-today-by

Yesterday my colleagues client didn't show up on the Rotterdam holland convention. So he wanted to tattoo me instead. I always wanted an Jim Carrey tattoo. 7.5 hours on the upper leg is no joke but I like it.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

So, on Friday we were sitting down having breakfast, talking about tattoos, and my girlfriend just comes out and says she wants to get a new tattoo today!

We got in the car, drove down to Denver and stopped in Dedication tattoo, she talked to Andy about getting a dragon and some mums, he said that was a little too involved for a walk-in, would you like mums anywhere else? Looked at everyone's schedules, Sam had some time, traced the area and drew something up. I was happy to just hang out in the shop all day, usually I just run in, get a tattoo and drive home, so it was nice to be on the other side of it and check out all the cool paintings and flash they have. Andy got a nice healed photo of the wolf he made for me a few weeks ago. All in all it was a really good day.

Sam Yamini, Dedication Tattoo, Denver

She sat for over 5 hours! (she's way tougher than I am)

Big night for me last night, having Chad Koeplinger start my back piece. I am so insanely in love with it and so grateful to Chad for tattooing this on me.

I'm sure some of you saw his instagram with the pics below. If you can believe it, he did this in 2 hrs, with about 30 minutes of breaks for me scattered throughout the session. So, he did this in an hour and a half. No joke. He still has some more lines to add in the hair, and some more tiger stripes, but this, to me, was one hell of a start!!!

Also, it was great to meet @BrianH. He was the appt before me, and got an AMAZING tattoo from Chad.

AND to add to this wonderful evening, Jason Scott handed me a gift that Martin Lacasse sent for me. He gave me the ORIGINAL sketch, that was sent to the publisher, of MY dragon from the 365 Book!!!! OMG ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!? I AM SO INSANELY PSYCHED!!! That was so super nice I can't even believe it. WOW!

Oh, and in closing, This was EXCRUCIATING. The lines are so insanely thick, and it wraps some onto my ribs, up on my traps, and flirts like hell with the top of my ass. There was no easy part of this tattoo, just varying levels of hell. Explains why i needed 30 minutes of breaks in a 2 hr session. Got back to my hotel at 2:30 in the morning, and with all the adrenaline, and the fact that I thought I should sleep on my stomach (just can't seem to do it), i didn't sleep a wink. Hopefully tonight i'll get a good night's sleep.

Anyway-

I can't seem to get these pics to display correctly and I forget how to fix them.

rob

thanks @RoryQ!! The lines are super thick. I thought they were bold on my eagle, but these are like twice the thickness. It was intense.

and thanks @MadeIndelible!! His speed comes with a price!

- - - Updated - - -

8 hour appointment with Olivia Chell for the second session on my flying unicorn sleeve. Maybe sat for 6.5 hours with breaks. Colour next! :) 16415-winged-unicorn-sleeve.html&imageuser=35536

can't see your pic!