Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Alright, image heavy post incoming! So at @BrianH 's suggestion, I posted a scabby piece, here are some more pictures of the heal and a couple of tattoos I've gotten since.

2lm5f1t.jpg

14m8ch1.jpg

2mzmxxj.jpg

ogyute.jpg

(healed)

by Sean Perkinson at FTW in Oakland

Revisiting this post because it gives me hope that scabby tattoos can heal nicely. Fingers crossed my scabs don't fall off early.

Spent about 6 1/2 hours at Memoir with Kim yesterday and I think we finished this arm. She did a little more outlining and shading all over, and added a little misty shading background. I love it.

Will post healed pics in a couple weeks.

I may have mentioned this before, but I really like the way the crow/raven's head turns when you bend your arm. Very cool! Can't wait too see it healed.

Spent about 6 1/2 hours at Memoir with Kim yesterday and I think we finished this arm. She did a little more outlining and shading all over, and added a little misty shading background. I love it.

Will post healed pics in a couple weeks.

Beautiful! Totally agreed about the placement of the raven, it works so perfectly like that.