Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Thanks y'all! It was the most positive experience I've had getting tattooed. Yutaro is a real gentleman and very funny, when you know a good soul you just feel comfortable. Also had the joy of meeting Stewart and Valerie who came by a bunch to check the progress, both I can say the same about as Yutaro, just really good souls. A real positive start on a collection of skull and sword pieces :)

busy month! got some fun sailor jerry flash from ryan shaffer the other day

1dd2759eb82c11e3928712dd8c06b861_8.jpg

and this ishikawa goemon head from koji ichimaru

6e486a92b07011e3bf5c1259423b3b1f_8.jpg

and a tengu from liam alvy

2afd2ac0a71011e38e4d0a7011810191_8.jpg

oh, don't think I posted my higgs mummy from austin maples yet whoops.

d57e556698fe11e39b9e123f15c2f647_8.jpg

shout out to uncle sam for the tax return. no more for a while, ha.

p.s. inner bicep fucking sux. not looking forward to doing the other arm.

@Iwar Thanks man! I got very lucky with that one. I had put my name down months ago in case Koji had any cancellations and I totally forgot about it. Happened to be randomly working from home and got a call from Adorned asking if I could be there in the next hour. Got the okay from my boss, jumped on my bike, and pedaled over. Even got a flat on the way, but still made it haha. Soo stoked that worked out. Particularly happy with the placement of that one. Really glad I had saved that spot!

Ui9BDwz.jpg

Here's a couple from my trip to New York last month.

A pin-up from Steve Boltz and a cheeky little eagle from Dan Santoro.

Beauties! Really need to get tattooed by the rest of the Smith Street gents, just need to save up! If I'm getting tattooed by Boltz or Bert, I don't want a small filler, I need something at least palm sized

3e3433a2b45f11e38d8b123ef03b0884_8.jpg

Healed whispering devil and fresh heel tattoos (and dirty feet). All by my pal Iain Mullen, Imperial Tattoo Stockholm. I am happy I finally decided to get this devil done, had been looking at the sketch in Iains box for a year all ready. It's actually facing inwards, against common tattoo-logic. If you follow around the leg you can see that it's point towards another tattoo of a sleeping lady head, by Jaclyn Réhe.

edit: about the heels, the mouth with yin yang was my idea but made to fit by Iain. The other thing, whatever, was drawn on by him. We think it might be a satellite and/or one of those things alchemist brew their stuff in. Either way I think it's just right.